So it begins...
madisonsmadhouse
Any TV for tonight?
TeaLeafReaderII
QUOTE (madisonsmadhouse @ Oct 9 2007, 12:55 PM) *
Any TV for tonight?

comcast sports net... no radio, though.
TeaLeafReaderII
actually it might be on the radio... 105.9...
Chicago Bulls Franchise
I'm pumped, can't wait to see Tyrus and Noah!!

Predictions: Bulls win 97-88

Kirk- 5 points 2 rebs 3 assists
Ben- 10 points 1 reb 2 assists
Deng- 12 points 5 rebs 0 assists
Tyrus- 11 points 4 rebs 2 assists 4 blocks
Wallace- 5 points 6 rebs 2 assists 2 blocks

Obviously these guys won't play that much which is why they won't score near as much as they usually do.
Balta1701-B
QUOTE (Chicago Bulls Franchise @ Oct 9 2007, 04:06 PM) *
Obviously these guys won't play that much which is why they won't score near as much as they usually do.

Ben Gordon rolled his ankle slightly during practice Monday, and Thabo Sefolosha strained his right hamstring during Sunday's fan-friendly scrimmage at the United Center.

Those aches and pains, along with Skiles' desire to limit regulars like Wallace, Luol Deng and Kirk Hinrich to less than 20 minutes, are why the Bulls' goals are modest for now. In fact, Skiles said his only hopes are effort, organization and getting the rookies in game situations.
Gordon, Thabo, and Smith may not be playing.

Anywho, I think it would be excellent if double-T starts off on a high note with a solid game tonight. Start shutting up the Sam Smiths who want him on the bench. He needs to get out there & prove he worked this summer & prove he can & should be a starter.
Chicago Bulls Franchise
Yay! I saw Big Ben in pregame and he is wearing his headband!! YES!!
Brian
Nice drop step and jam by Noah. Whether he scores or doesn't, he will be active around the basket.
Chicago Bulls Franchise
Nocioni, Deng and Big Ben all look good so far. Tyrus got a cheap foul (his 2nd) but he was getting sub'd for anyways. Good to see Joakim throw it down and get a block on the other end!
Chicago Bulls Franchise
I do not want to see Khryapa play on this team, EVER!
chilord
QUOTE (Chicago Bulls Franchise @ Oct 9 2007, 08:40 PM) *
I do not want to see Khryapa play on this team, EVER!

co-sign!

no room at the inn with Deng, Noce, Thomas, Smith, and Noah in the frontcourt. No way!
Chicago Bulls Franchise
Well just from this game I can tell Nocioni has no injury woes from last year and has looked really good; back to his old self. Tyrus looks similar to last year with his foul rate and his inability to maintain a fastbreak. Joakim looks fabulous. He is always around the basket and looks like he has a high basketball IQ. Doesn't look like he will foul a whole lot. He also had a block shot so overall, Joakim has looked the best in this game.
b-riann
i just want to throw a couple things out there:

1. i liked the way noah looked. active, sort of slow, but i expect that from a rookie

2. anybody hear johnny red take a shot at tyson? he goes "let's just hope he isnt another project." cheers.gif

3. yi jianlian absolutely stinks. period.

4. nice dunk by thomas gardner
TeaLeafReaderII
I wonder how long it might be until we see a line up like this.

PG: Thabo
SG: Deng
SF: TT
PF: Noah
C: Wallace

That will be a whole lot of LOOOOONG arms in the passing lanes.
Chicago Bulls Franchise
Deng did a pretty good job in the times he had a chance to score in the post. I can recall about 3 times he posted up and his moves were very fluent and looked natural, so thats a good sign. Im interested in seeing how Joe Smith meshes with this team once he is healthy and we haven't even seen Gordon yet because of injury as well so our next game will be a lot better than this one.
soxfan101
QUOTE (TeaLeafReaderII @ Oct 10 2007, 02:01 PM) *
I wonder how long it might be until we see a line up like this.

PG: Thabo
SG: Deng
SF: TT
PF: Noah
C: Wallace

That will be a whole lot of LOOOOONG arms in the passing lanes.

If we ever try that Thabo/Deng/TT better all learn how to shoot a good 3 pointer.
Balta1701-B
QUOTE (soxfan101 @ Oct 12 2007, 04:14 PM) *
If we ever try that Thabo/Deng/TT better all learn how to shoot a good 3 pointer.

Lu already may have done so. We hope.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.