Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: NBA league pass
TalkBulls Forums > Nothing But Net > Bulls Talk
TeaLeafReaderII
Is it worth while? Are the black outs a problem? I just moved to Wisconsin... and while I don't mind the bucks... I'm not sure I'll be able to handle watching them in lieu of the bulls.... especially for an entire season....
Schalke
It's a must have. They only block out the local team. So depending on where in Wisconsin you are you should be able to get every Bulls game.
Wanne
It's well worth the quiche!
Balta1701-B
Depending on whether or not you think it's worth the money, it's also worth considering that the Bulls are going to be on national TV quite a bit this year anyway, esp. if you have WGN on your service. I don't have NBA TV, but even without that, just counting ESPN, TNT, the Superstation, and ABC, I came up with the high 30's in terms of games I should get. It'd be even more if I had NBA TV.

I also notice quite a few games are on WCIU, and for the MLB package, games on WCIU always wound up blocked out for me. Anyone know what the blackout rules for WCIU are on NBA games?
eddog2
Blackouts take place when a game is televised locally in your area via a regional sports network or an over-the-air station. If a game is blacked out on NBA LEAGUE PASS in your local area, you should tune to your local station to see the game.

Games will also be blacked out when they are appearing on national television. This applies to games being televised on ABC, ESPN, TNT, and NBA TV. You may view these games simply by switching to the designated channel.

However, I think you can still watch the games online through NBA league pass when they are not televised on ABC, EPSN, TNT or NBA TV. However, the ones on NBA TV don't matter b/c league pass includes NBA TV (or at least it does out here in Texas).
daa84
how does league pass work? i just ordered it, but do we get preseason games too? i wanna watch the bulls tonight. do they replay games at all during downtime hours?
sport1016
I just got NBALP in LA last week and I was told that it doesn't start until 10/30, opening night of the season, when I called to complain that it wasn't working during the last preseason game.

So if anyone has NBALP and it DOES include the preseason, I'd like to know so I can get my system fixed.
TeaLeafReaderII
QUOTE (sport1016 @ Oct 16 2007, 11:35 AM) *
I just got NBALP in LA last week and I was told that it doesn't start until 10/30, opening night of the season, when I called to complain that it wasn't working during the last preseason game.

So if anyone has NBALP and it DOES include the preseason, I'd like to know so I can get my system fixed.

I just got it through direct TV in Madison, Wi... I'm getting preseason games... but I'm a little dissapointed in the lack of HD games... I'm hoping that will change once the season starts.
TeaLeafReaderII
and as far as I can tell they aren't replaying the games... unless it is on some channel I don't know about.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.