Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Official Washington @ Chicago
TalkBulls Forums > Nothing But Net > Bulls Talk
Bullies4Life
Official Game Thread....Starting now! at Comcast sportsnet (9/16)

Predictions... Bulls win on a close one, 104-102 bullssmilie1.jpg
Bullies4Life
Ben Gordon out, thabo out, and Griffin out with his bad back again.... Joe Smith suiting up for his first game with the Chi Bulls!
Bullies4Life
Luol Jump Hook for the Bulls first 2 points!
Bullies4Life
Ouch!!! TT with a follow up dunk!
Bullies4Life
Good ball movement so far by the Bulls headbang.gif
Bullies4Life
Noc comes in Quickly for Gardner... Luol at the 2
Bullies4Life
TT looks like he worked on his free throws over the summer:-D
Bullies4Life
-Ben Wallace showing off his fade-away... very nice

-Noc got poped in the noce trying to take a charge against A Jamison... Bulls timeout...

-Noah comes in for TT... no sign of Joe Smith so far

-Kirk Alley Oop to Deng!!

-TT was playing good so far... If he keeps playing like this, i dont see why he wouldnt start since Smith as been injured some time now...

-Kirk doing a great job on Arenas so far
Bullies4Life
Luol guarding roger Mason Jr... Doing a good job, moving his feet really well.

-Joe Smith In!

-Noc another 3!

-Jamison hurt his ankle... ouch

21-11 Bulls winning... Defense is already looking outstanding. Starters played pretty much all of the 1st quarter for the Wizards
Bullies4Life
Joakim showing a great first step after turning around! He went for the dunk when somebosy else came to help but he got fouled.
Bullies4Life
Noah battleling for an offensive rebound... Crowd cherring!

Alright.... thats it for me.... I gotta go and eat:-( This thread is for those who missed the game.

Bulls wining so far...25-15 with 9:10 into the 2nd q.
Chicago Bulls Franchise
Tyrus was playing good but I hate how he gets 2 fouls in back to back possesions. Too many turnovers. Im going to be harder on him than I ever was last year because I expect more from him in year 2. He needs to step his game up a bit more. He's doing well on his free throws, thats a definite sign of improvement but I haven't seen the jumper yet and he is still getting silly fouls and having mental lapses on both defense and offense. He did have a sick put back dunk there.

In other news, Joakim and Aaron Gray are going to play a prominent role for this team this year I can already tell. Both look like polished players and Aaron Gray can score with that baby hook at will it seems, though he still has some major improvement to go on his help defense. Joakim basically has Tyrus' energy but he is smarter. He's an excellent passer and he can score in the post if nobody double teams.
b-riann
if the bulls dont get in the eastern conference finals, this season is a huge disappointment IMO. they are too deep, with gray and noah as wallace's back-up, and tyrus as joe smiths back-up (or vice versa).

also, i think duhon sucks, but a guy who will average 6 points and 5 rebounds and will only play for 5 minutes each game isnt a bad back-up for hinrich, and sef is a good back-up for deng or gordon

this team is going to be playing in the finals, bank on it.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.