Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Morrison done for the year
TalkBulls Forums > Nothing But Net > Bulls Talk
RME JICO
http://www.charlotte.com/bobcats/story/328487.html

An MRI Sunday morning on Adam Morrison's left knee revealed the second-year swingman tore his ACL and will require season-ending surgery.

So no Dirty Sanchez or Ron Jeremy running around this year.
dasox24
That's sucks for Morrison and the Bobcats. I didn't see it, but I heard he was actually playing defense when he tore it. And as my buddy told me, that's why Adam Morrison doesn't/shouldn't play defense...
madisonsmadhouse
Ooh. That is a big blow to MJ and Charlotte.
ZoomSlowik
QUOTE (madisonsmadhouse @ Oct 23 2007, 01:46 PM) *
Ooh. That is a big blow to MJ and Charlotte.

Eh, honestly, he probably wasn't even going to start. Wallace and Richardson are both wings and will start, and they could easily use Hermann at PF. Or even if they did go with a smaller lineup Carroll is an effective outside shooter and had a better season. Morrison sucked pretty bad last year, with a horrendous FG% and defensive deficiences.

While you never want to see guys get hurt, I don't think Charlotte will really miss him all that much, though with May out as well their lineup is getting pretty thin.
Rowand44
I can't stand the guy but hopefully he can get better and get on the floor next year, to show us all just how much he sucks.
b-riann
QUOTE (Rowand44 @ Oct 24 2007, 01:44 AM) *
I can't stand the guy but hopefully he can get better and get on the floor next year, to show us all just how much he sucks.

???

if he gets better, then he wont suck huh.gif
Rowand44
QUOTE (b-riann @ Oct 24 2007, 08:50 PM) *
???

if he gets better, then he wont suck huh.gif

Hopefully he gets healthy. wink.gif
bschmaranz
Do you think he cried when they told him his season was over? rolleyes.gif

Anywho, feel bad for him and the Bobcats, but he wasn't going to be getting a majority of minutes at the 2 or 3 so it's not a big loss I guess.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.