Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Playoff Time!!
TalkBulls Forums > Nothing But Net > Bulls Talk
The Gladiator
Ok My first question is what would you like the starting lineups to be when we begin the postseason? Heres mine.

PG Hinrich
SG Gordon
SF Deng
PF Noc
C Sweets

Skiles BETTER START DENG if he doesnt then thats just assanine! Hes our best player so there is no reason why we wouldnt start him but Skiles hasnt lately.

Next Question is who are the guys that You do NOT WANT To play at all or minimum minutes? For me its

Pargo,Othella,Pike

And Who are your "Stars" For the Bulls during the postseason. I think Hinrich and Deng will emerge as stars throughout the playoffs. I bet Hinrich avgs 20 ppg and 8 astpg during his playoff run. And Deng will avg 16 ppg 10 rbpg
ChWRoCk2
We should go with whats been working lately, were most likely playing the heat so we should try to match up with them as best as possible.
JPargo
Miami better watch out for us. We beat them by 14 last time and that was without Deng. We might actually be goign to the 2nd! biggrin.gif
TeaLeafReaderII
Wasn't Deng back for the heat game?

Anyway... I'm a little worried about shaq... last game he only played 20 minutes... but he racked up like 4 fouls on all of the bigs in that time...

We need Tyson and Sweets to play out of their minds...

Bulls are peaking at the right time... and this is a team they played pretty well against during the season... (losing by only a few points)... I think they can do it...

Bulls in 7 bringit.gif bullssmilie1.jpg
madisonsmadhouse
QUOTE (JPargo @ Apr 19 2006, 09:46 PM)
Miami better watch out for us. We beat them by 14 last time and that was without Deng. We might actually be goign to the 2nd! biggrin.gif

Miami also barely played their starters either FWIW.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.