Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Bulls interested in Howard
TalkBulls Forums > Nothing But Net > Bulls Talk
madisonsmadhouse
http://chicagosports.chicagotribune.com/sp...bulls-headlines

Look for the Bulls to be among the teams to express interest in Juwan Howard, especially in connection with a possible Bryant trade. The Timberwolves are expected to buy out Howard this week and Howard has talked about joining Kevin Garnett in Boston. Cleveland, Dallas, San Antonio, Miami and Phoenix also have been mentioned as possible destinations.

Howard is undersized for a power forward, but the Chicago native from Vocational High School is one of the good guys in the NBA. Though he has profited economically, he has had something of a cursed career, playing for six mostly poor teams and making just two playoff appearances in 13 years. He could give the Bulls depth to sweeten an offer for Bryant and would give Bryant another solid veteran to team with.
Steve9347
Someone change the title to "Sam Smith makes up sh.it about Juwan Howard"

seeeeriously.
Chicago Bulls Franchise
I was just going to say that haha. I read that article today and I saw Sam Smith wrote it so I just kind of took it with a grain of salt.
kyyle23
this makes me sad. I was thinking Dwight, not Juwan
dasox24
I really wouldn't mind picking him up if we end up trading Noah/TT in a Kobe deal. I think he'd be a good addition to a Tyrus-less, Noah-less team.
eddog2
QUOTE (kyyle23 @ Oct 30 2007, 08:01 AM) *
this makes me sad. I was thinking Dwight, not Juwan

The Bulls along with every other team in the league are interested in D. Howard. But that will never happen. Unfortunately.
GreatScott82
QUOTE (eddog2 @ Oct 30 2007, 08:04 PM) *
The Bulls along with every other team in the league are interested in D. Howard. But that will never happen. Unfortunately.

according to Realgm.com he has agreed to terms with the Mavericks. He would have been a nice addition if a trade for Kobe happened, but since it probably wont (well at least until December 15th) this doesn't hurt us at all. Wallace, Smith, Thomas and Noah are perfectly capable of handling the 4 and 5 possitions all year long. Some size help from Gray doesn't hurt either. I really like are chances to win the East this year, even without Kobe.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.