Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Who is your favorite current Bull
TalkBulls Forums > Nothing But Net > Bulls Talk
The Dude Abides
I really like many players on this team. I am a big fan of Deng, Gordon and Hinirch...However, One player stands out. One player eptiomizes chicago basketball. Andres Nocioni brings it every night. He plays with insane intensity and has no fear. He can shoot 3's, drive the lane, post up, rebound and plays great defense. I truly believe he is a star in the making. He has improved so much in just one year...imagine if he works just as hard this summer. I expect hige things from him...possibly an all star selection next year...definitely by his 4th. I think he is the cornerstone to this franchise and I hope he spends his entire career here in chicago.

Go Bulls!!!!
DutheDoduhon21
my favorite is either tyson bc i love his defence and intesity i feel like he brings it every night, he has alot of heart. or du bc i liked him sence he came in last year, i became attached to him. but i cant really pick a favorite i like them all bullssmilie1.jpg
JPargo
Sorry but i have 2. Ben Gordon & Jannero Pargo. Ben Is self explanitory. Pargo.. Well because Pargo Owns
madisonsmadhouse
Noc and Gordon.
Goldmember
kirk
Cute Little Bulls Fan
Hinrich, Gordon, Deng, Nocioni...those are my favorite.
Nocioni 5
Nocioni easily, then TC.
WHarris1
Deng then Kirk then Noc then Duhon
Balta1701-B
I'm a big fan of Captain Kirk.
RememberThe90's
Deng. He can score at any time and is a great defender.

He is to pasisve though offensively.

If he took more shots he could easly avg 25 PPG.

He is our future superstar.
nitetrain8601
Duhon.
TeaLeafReaderII
Mr. Gordon.
syxx
Chandler, he embodies the half-perfect player IMO...

He has very little moves on the offensive end, but his hustle and defense could never be questioned, classy guy and plays his heart out every night...

Reminds me of Dennis Rodman excluding the classy part...
Tony82087
Deng.
Chisoxfn
There is a trio of guys and in this order:
Hinrich, Deng, Noc

They all work hard and are fun to watch. No one else on the Bulls even comes close to these 3. They are also BY FAR our best all around players. However, I'm more than willing to give Gordon credit for how he's elevated his game as of late.
soxfan101
Deng

He is easily my favorite player since the moment we drafted him. Never been a huge Hinrich fan although I think he is a good player. As of late im liking Gordon more and more but Deng will always be number 1. Chandler used to be up there but idonno maybe Hammer's constant homerism involving him has turned me off from Chandawg =p
Jeckle2000
Ben Gordon...

IMO he's only going to get better... and if he ever learns to play some defense watch out...
CubbiesFan07
QUOTE (JPargo @ Apr 19 2006, 10:56 PM)
Sorry but i have 2. Ben Gordon & Jannero Pargo. Ben Is self explanitory. Pargo.. Well because Pargo Owns

/agree with both
bulls91
noch and chandler and how they are so intence on the court.
rangercal
Gordon.
FromWayDowntown
Nitro Noc and TC.....

Actually, the way they are working hard this year, the entire 05-06 Bulls Team.

bullssmilie1.jpg
ChWRoCk2
Deng then Gordon then Duhon
Rowand44
Duhon.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.