Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Chris Webber
TalkBulls Forums > Nothing But Net > Bulls Talk
Steve9347
I said it last year and I will say it again. The Bulls should make a run at Chris Webber. He would once again fill a great need for us, and is still one of the best players in the lowpost. I can think of no player who would be a better fit for our team that we can just go out and grab.

That being said, we'd have to clear some salary. Why not send Thabo (1.8 mill) to the Suns for a draft pick, and then use that cap space to bring in Webber? I know... I know, Thabo is young, but he has no real spot in our rotation and is more useful to us in salary considerations... but daddy wants a Championship, and in lieu of Kobe (for the time being) I am going to redirect my efforts to C-Webb.

Just a thought, and a damn good one at that. Obviously if we have the cap space without moving Thabo, that sounds hot to me too.
Chicago Bulls Franchise
Webber is old and is on his last leg so my answer would be no.
Brian
QUOTE (Chicago Bulls Franchise @ Nov 1 2007, 04:32 PM) *

If you didn't say Webber, you could use this statement for Joe Smith as well.

I was a huge fan of the Fab 5 and will always like CWebb, but eh.
Steve9347
QUOTE (Chicago Bulls Franchise @ Nov 1 2007, 04:32 PM) *

That's what all you fuckers said last year and then he came in and played incredible ball for the Pistons.
Chicago Bulls Franchise
Actually if you remembered I brought this up last year that we should sign Webber. Some people liked the idea, some didn't. Turned out that he wasn't interested in coming here and we weren't interested in bringing him in. Last year I liked him until I saw how bad he was in the playoffs and now I want no part of him.
Balta1701-B
We have 5 guys in the front court I'd rather see getting playing time than Chris Webber right now.
eddog2
I'd still love to bring him in on a one year deal. I don't want him to start but he's still good offensively and he's definately a better passing big man then anyone on our team.
madisonsmadhouse
Joe Smith will do exactly what Webber would do, minus the attitude.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.