Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Bulls vs. Sixers 11/02 Thread
TalkBulls Forums > Nothing But Net > Bulls Talk
Steve9347
Steve9347
The Bulls should win this one handily. I much prefer worrying about this AI (Andre Iguodala) instead of the old AI.
TeaLeafReaderII
Wait... Tyrus is only 6'8" WTF?
Steve9347
QUOTE (TeaLeafReaderII @ Nov 2 2007, 11:21 AM) *

you're just figuring this one out?
madisonsmadhouse

And that is probably being nice...
chilord
QUOTE (steve9347 @ Nov 2 2007, 10:52 AM) *
The Bulls should win this one handily. I much prefer worrying about this AI (Andre Iguodala) instead of the old AI.

QF bullssmilie1.jpg

If we can't whoop up on the sorry Sixers at home I'm gonna commit sports hara-kiri. I wanna see a good ol' 110-74 smackdown just because the Bulls can. bringit.gif

Besides, it's always fun to watch Filthadelphia fans suffer.
Brian
Hope the crowd is hyped up!
TeaLeafReaderII
QUOTE (steve9347 @ Nov 2 2007, 11:25 AM) *
you're just figuring this one out?

I thought he was 6'9".... why the heck didn't Pax keep Aldridge... I thought their measureables were about equal and while Aldridge was more polished, TT was more athletic...
sad.gif
Steve9347
QUOTE (TeaLeafReaderII @ Nov 2 2007, 03:25 PM) *
I thought he was 6'9".... why the heck didn't Pax keep Aldridge... I thought their measureables were about equal and while Aldridge was more polished, TT was more athletic...
sad.gif

Yeah, it really looks like he dropped the ball on that one. The Bulls would be a 60 win team with Aldridge. But you live and learn and Pax has done more good than bad so we'll take it.
DutheDoduhon21
nice signature steve
Sanitarium
Argh. When will the bulls be on a national game or WGN ffs.
Steve9347
QUOTE (Sanitarium @ Nov 2 2007, 04:36 PM) *
Argh. When will the bulls be on a national game or WGN ffs.

At least this one will be in HD. cool.gif
DrunkBomber
Do it
HardWorkin'Hinrich
Anyone know where to get a SopCast for this game?
Brian
QUOTE (HardWorkin'Hinrich @ Nov 2 2007, 07:44 PM) *
Anyone know where to get a SopCast for this game?

I would assume NBA.com if you mean like a gamecast.
Brian
Forgot Andre Miller was with Philly. He always goes off on us.
b-riann
ok so far
b-riann
gordon just keeps shooting the lights out, year in, year out
b-riann
i hate getting behind mediocre teams like this. i wish we could start off a year going something like 15-8 in our first 23 games, rather then the 10-13 we usually start
b-riann
5-0 run, keep it up
Brian
Are we gonna suck in the first half of every game?
Tyrus and Ben looking good. Kirk on the floor and can't get anything to drop.
b-riann
QUOTE (Brian @ Nov 2 2007, 08:47 PM) *
Are we gonna suck in the first half of every game?
Tyrus and Ben looking good. Kirk on the floor and can't get anything to drop.

like i said, probably a 10-13 start like usual
Iguana
What's Wallace getting paid for again?
ZoomSlowik
Tyrus' stat line is pretty sick tonight. If he could keep doing that they're set, but the problem is this is coming after a 4 point-6 rebound effort in the first game. Consistency is going to be a big thing for him.

As a team they just look sloppy, they had a lot of chances to close the gap in that third quarter and just had some poor choices/execution. They look out of sync so far this year, they just can't seem to be firing on all cylinders.
b-riann
clearly this isnt a must win, but a loss to a team like philly and a 0-2 start isnt the way we wanted this to start.
Brian
Good report by Chris Bowden in the 1st half that after the AI trade, Philly played 1 game over .500.

The Bulls are playing ugly ball. Too many turnovers. Does it give Pax urgency to get Kobe? With the frustrations toward the Bears and Sox and now this, I'm gonna panic first. Don't like what I am seeing.
Brian
Kobe chant!!!
b-riann
QUOTE (Brian @ Nov 2 2007, 10:16 PM) *
Good report by Chris Bowden in the 1st half that after the AI trade, Philly played 1 game over .500.

The Bulls are playing ugly ball. Too many turnovers. Does it give Pax urgency to get Kobe? With the frustrations toward the Bears and Sox and now this, I'm gonna panic first. Don't like what I am seeing.

i hope so, and i agree. im also a sox and bears fan, and this is bad. although, i still expect 50 wins, this is just something normal. i wish one year they could reverse it and start out 16-8 or something. maybe that could get us 55-57 wins

KOBE
bschmaranz
QUOTE (Iguana @ Nov 2 2007, 09:32 PM) *
What's Wallace getting paid for again?

3 rebounds?

Better yet, what's Hinrich getting paid?

Tyrus looked great and outside of the turnovers, Gordon had a solid night. Just a stinker everywhere else. Gotta crash the boards, gotta improve the turnovers.
Steve9347
incredibly disappointing loss.
soxfan101
Yeah, I have to say Wallace was definitely the biggest mistake Paxson has made. Not that I think Chandler was the definite answer but I was always a big backer of his and never really cared for Wallace... but oh well.
b-riann
QUOTE (soxfan101 @ Nov 3 2007, 06:48 AM) *
Yeah, I have to say Wallace was definitely the biggest mistake Paxson has made. Not that I think Chandler was the definite answer but I was always a big backer of his and never really cared for Wallace... but oh well.

trade him now while nobody knows he sucks?
RME JICO
QUOTE (b-riann @ Nov 3 2007, 09:43 AM) *
trade him now while nobody knows he sucks?

Too late.
Chicago Bulls Franchise

No he is atleast 6'9 possibly 6'10. He's definitely grown since his rookie year. Its obvious when he was standing next to Malik Allen the other day who is 6'10 that he was just as tall.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.