Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 0-3 start?
TalkBulls Forums > Nothing But Net > Bulls Talk
madisonsmadhouse
WTF? A loss to the 76ers? NJ? Milwaukee? They should have beaten all three of those teams, two of three at very least.

Personally anytime Deng, Hinrich, and Ben Wallace want to show up and play, that would be fine by me.
Steve9347
Well, teams under Skiles always start slow. That combined with the amount of pre-season injuries we had, combined with Kobe-gate has lead to a horribly disappointing start.

I do think Skiles needs to re-evaluate his preseason preparation of his teams. Faster starts mean the difference between a 1-2 seed and a 5-6 seed.

I also think that Deng needs to actually want the ball. He seems to be a shoot-second type of forward and until he decides to become a shoot first forward, we're toast.

Oh, and Kirk is regressing. He looks like a completely different player than two-three seasons ago, his shot has gone to hell, he's turning the ball over, and he takes too many dumb fouls/technicals. Move him ASAP.
ZoomSlowik
They do look pretty awful right now. They are a team that needs chemistry and consistency to succeed, and they're not getting any.

I'm not going to totally panick yet though. This has unfortunately become the status quo for this team, and they always seem to pick it up eventually.
madisonsmadhouse
I am not panicing yet, because we do know that Skiles teams always take a while to get it going, but at the sametime, we don't have the "ton of new players" excuse that we have had in past years. This team should know each other and the system by now. The thing that is frustrating is that they know what a game or two can mean in the course of a full season. One more win, and the Bulls are the #2 seed instead of #5. If the Knicks lose one more game, they (the bulls) are choosing between Oden and Durant, instead of Noah and Spencer Hawes.

They have to get that edge back, quick.
Chi-town23-33
The slow starts are getting kind of old. Hinrich - 5th year, Gordon & Deng - 4th year. They should be ready. I understand there has been all this trade talk, but still. This is a team everyone was claiming as a contender out of the East, and at this moment, the Atlanta Hawks look more prepared than the Bulls do.

Maybe we should just forget this season so we can bring Derrick Rose or OJ Mayo to Chicago. tongue.gif
TeaLeafReaderII
I was really hoping that by now they would be giving him the veteran's benifit of the doubt he deserves. Ever since Kirk grabbed and "injurred" Wades wrist and Pat Rilley told everybody about it... the refs have been really watching him. Maybe Rasheed new what he was talking about when he said the league is playing favorites with the superstars.
Chicago Bulls Franchise
This spiff is getting old. Its about time Skiles gets his team ready for game 1 and not game 10 of the regular season!
Balta1701-B
When does the circus trip start?
BV1998
We can't even beat a Elton Brandless Clippers, thats pathetic!
Chicago Bulls Franchise
we could very well be on our way to an 0-7 start

Detroit
Toronto
Phoenix

all in a row. Right now Detroit will rape us and so will Toronto- they have our number. I don't know about Phoenix, we usually play them pretty well but if we do lose those first 2 games were going to lose a third. We must win 2 of those next 3 games to get some confidence back on this team.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.