Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Bulls vs. Clippers 11/06 Thread
TalkBulls Forums > Nothing But Net > Bulls Talk
Steve9347

Steve9347
No Elton Brand, no excuse for a loss. It will be nice to see Noah play.

1-3 > 0-4, let's do this.
madisonsmadhouse
Is it too early to say "must win"?
Balta1701-B
QUOTE (madisonsmadhouse @ Nov 6 2007, 07:09 AM) *
Is it too early to say "must win"?

Detroit is coming to town later this week.

The answer is no.
Steve9347
QUOTE (Balta1701-B @ Nov 6 2007, 11:16 AM) *
Detroit is coming to town later this week.

The answer is no.

It's not a must win. We started 0-9 and got the 4th seed before. However, for my happiness and to live up to the preseason hype, a freaking win would be appreciated over a Clippers team sans its best player.
hinrich fan
this is a must WIN! This team has too much talent not to be in da win column.
Da Pistons and TNT come to town Thursday. No time to sit!
sport1016
KIRK HINRICH AND LUOL DENG!!!!!!!

Time for our struggling stars to return to a more dominant form thanks to the (lack of) defense by matching up with Cassell and Maggette.
chilord
Seriously, yo.
This team is too talented to blow games like this. Let's make with the victories here, there's a schedule to keep and Loserville is not on the route to the ECF.
BEAT L.A.!
ZoomSlowik
Deng looks about 10 times better than he did the last couple of games, he looks like the star we expected him to be so far.
Sanitarium
i want to see Deng and Gordon light it up tonight
Balta1701-B
Welcome to the party, Joakim.
Balta1701-B
QUOTE (Sanitarium @ Nov 6 2007, 06:03 PM) *
i want to see Deng and Gordon light it up tonight

So far, Luol is red hot and Gordon is ice cold.
Chicago Bulls Franchise
Deng already has 10 points in one quarter and he's filling up the stat sheet!
chilord
If this team could hit open jumpshots--the kind the opponents are burying on a routine basis--it'd be dangerous.
Chicago Bulls Franchise
Can Mobley please miss a freaking shot?
Sanitarium
QUOTE (Balta1701-B @ Nov 6 2007, 09:11 PM) *
So far, Luol is red hot and Gordon is ice cold.

dont worry... my guess is sometime in the 3rd quarter he turns it on big time.
ZoomSlowik
Same old spiffy 2nd quarter.

Mobley is KILLING them. mad.gif
Balta1701-B
QUOTE (Chicago Bulls Franchise @ Nov 6 2007, 06:26 PM) *
Can Mobley please miss a freaking shot?

He's 8/8, and the Clippers are shooting like 65%.

12-0 run there for the Clips.
Sanitarium
cmon kirk, tyrus has 2 assists to your none.
Chicago Bulls Franchise
QUOTE (Sanitarium @ Nov 6 2007, 09:29 PM) *
cmon kirk, tyrus has 3 assists to your none.

Fixed
Balta1701-B
Not a bad first half. At least we got back into it. If this one comparison can change at all, then we'll be in good shape.

Gordon, 1/8
Mobley, 10/10
b-riann
NOTE:
wallace is useless
Chicago Bulls Franchise
I want to see Aaron Gray for a good 10 minutes. He'll give you 6 points which is more than what either Duhon, and Khryapa would give. I want to see a productive 2nd half, get things done. Shoot a higher percentage of shots and rebound! Keep Big Ben out, he serves no purpose if he can't move well; that is where Gray comes in. We still haven't seen a lineup of Kirk, Ben, Deng, Tyrus, Noah yet.
b-riann
btw, anyone hear when kerr said cassel looks like ET? that was hilarious.
Sanitarium
Im not able to watch the game, but anyone care to tell me how mobley is making all these shots? is the ball magnetized or what?
Balta1701-B
HE MISSED!
b-riann
NOTE:
ben wallace is still useless
Balta1701-B
And Noah's career scoring average moves above zero...
Chicago Bulls Franchise
Why Chris Duhon and Thabo Sefolosha are in the game in the 4th quarter is beyond me.
chilord
Joakim Noah is giving a defensive spark off the bench and some rebounding. If he allows this team to rest Wallace (trust me, it'll be important when he's on) this adds a whole new dimension to this team.

Clippers are way under their season average. Looks like the defense is coming around. Oh, when this team gets its shooting eye back...
Chicago Bulls Franchise
Does Skiles EVER sub in the 4th quarter?
chilord
Joe Smith is a BALLER.

Here come Hinrich and Gordon. About time!
Chicago Bulls Franchise
God damn, we suck.. 0-4
Chicago Bulls Franchise
Poor coaching cost us the game. Skiles is a moron for not putting in Tyrus in the 4th quarter. He and Joe Smith should have been in the game instead of Wallace. Nobody on this team is capable of hitting a big shot. 0-4 is unacceptable and we should be embarassed. Our coach might be the worst down the stretch. He has excellent in bounds plays and he coaches defense, thats about it...
BV1998
This season is not off to a very good start.
Chicago Bulls Franchise
A few interesting tidbits..

Deng 0 points in 4th quarter. Hinrich 0 points in 4th quarter. Gordon 3 points in 4th quarter

Tyrus Thomas was our team leader in assists with 5- Kirk had 1

When Kirk, and Gordon came into the game we were ahead by 6. They are supposed to be the closers and we lost.

-----------

Other than that, does anybody like Corey Magette right about now?
Balta1701-B
Anyone other than me feel the urge to start blaming all those preseason injuries? Esp. for Gordon's performances thus far?
bschmaranz
chair.gif
Brian
QUOTE (Chicago Bulls Franchise @ Nov 6 2007, 10:11 PM) *
Other than that, does anybody like Corey Magette right about now?

His 4/15 shooting was that impressive?
Chicago Bulls Franchise
QUOTE (Brian @ Nov 6 2007, 11:27 PM) *
His 4/15 shooting was that impressive?

lol so you decided to totally dismiss his 10 rebounds 5 assists, 10 free throws and 18 points? Oh. Okay rolleyes.gif
Brian
QUOTE (Chicago Bulls Franchise @ Nov 6 2007, 10:30 PM) *
lol so you decided to totally dismiss his 10 rebounds 5 assists, 10 free throws and 18 points? Oh. Okay rolleyes.gif

I'm just saying Corey Maggette isn't going to make this team better. I have one name that will though....
Steve9347
QUOTE (Brian @ Nov 6 2007, 10:50 PM) *
I'm just saying Corey Maggette isn't going to make this team better. I have one name that will though....

I think he'd make the team better. He's not afraid to take it to the hole and can draw a foul.
Chicago Bulls Franchise
Exactly he brings something to the table. He draws fouls, he is a good defender and he's "Big". His biceps rival that of our own Ben Wallace. What I'm saying is, if Plan A doesn't work (That being, trade for Kobe), go to plan B and trade for Corey Maggete. You saw how much he loves Chicago. His parents said they'd love for him to play here so you never know. Pax pull the trigger on something, we can't go on like this.
Steve9347
QUOTE (Chicago Bulls Franchise @ Nov 7 2007, 03:08 PM) *
Exactly he brings something to the table. He draws fouls, he is a good defender and he's "Big". His biceps rival that of our own Ben Wallace. What I'm saying is, if Plan A doesn't work (That being, trade for Kobe), go to plan B and trade for Corey Maggete. You saw how much he loves Chicago. His parents said they'd love for him to play here so you never know. Pax pull the trigger on something, we can't go on like this.

I doubt they are trading him this year as long as they are winning.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.