Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: April 22 - Bulls (7) @ Heat (2)
TalkBulls Forums > Help Section > The Archives
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4
SoxFan1
This is it. The playoffs are here and now, it's win or die trying. wink.gif The time of the game is TBA.

EVERYONE GET YOUR PICK TO CLICKS IN! CHECK OUT THE NEW PLAYOFF PICK 'EM GAME TOO!
Chisoxfn
Hopefully one of my Bday presents will be a playoff win for the Bulls smile.gif
RME JICO
The Bulls have a great shot to upset the Heat. As long as they can contain Shaq, I think their speed and youth are going to be tough for the Heat to match.
madisonsmadhouse
How exiciting is this? To go from 29-39 to into the playoffs as the 7th seed is incredible!
ChWRoCk2
All i gotta say is lets hope for the best, the heat wont be easy and wade and shaq are going to play every minute, our big men are the key to winning this game, stop shaq and we should win
WHarris1
Of course they can't play the early game when I'm going to the Sox game that night.
syxx
While it will be tough to make it past Miami, I don't think it's impossible...

Miami is a pretty inconsistent team, if Wade doesn't put out 110% the team will struggle to beat a team like the Bulls who come at you every second of the 48 minutes...

I feel I am a bit too optimistic...but I have to have hope...or else would someone really be a Bulls fan these days?
Timoperezrulez
get either wade or shaq with 3 fouls in the 1st half and we should be good
BuLLzDoMaIn
I feel we can beat the heat if we been playin the way we have the last 17games. This team has really come together. I beat my boy whos a heat fan $50 Bulls take out heat.

Thats how much i believe
soxfan101
For the heat their x factor is Antoine Walker... if he is producing than we are screwed since we have to deal with Shaq/Wade already. If he isnt we got a real shot.
Tony82087
QUOTE (WHarris1 @ Apr 20 2006, 02:28 PM)
Of course they can't play the early game when I'm going to the Sox game that night.

Hopfully they give some updates at the game. They are pretty good about it at the Cell. I will be there Saturday as well...
Chisoxfn
QUOTE (syxx @ Apr 20 2006, 03:32 PM)
While it will be tough to make it past Miami, I don't think it's impossible...

Miami is a pretty inconsistent team, if Wade doesn't put out 110% the team will struggle to beat a team like the Bulls who come at you every second of the 48 minutes...

I feel I am a bit too optimistic...but I have to have hope...or else would someone really be a Bulls fan these days?

I don't think there is any reason not to have hope. Of course buying into Sam Smith and the fact that this team will be in the conference finals, well thats another story.

By the way welcome aboard cheers.gif
Chisoxfn
QUOTE (Timoperezrulez @ Apr 20 2006, 05:06 PM)

If Shaq elevates his game in the playoffs we have no chance. If he doesn't we'll be able to really focus our attention on Wade and potentially knock off the Heat. We WILL NOT be swept.
Chisoxfn
QUOTE (BuLLzDoMaIn @ Apr 20 2006, 08:30 PM)
I feel we can beat the heat if we been playin the way we have the last 17games. This team has really come together. I beat my boy whos a heat fan $50 Bulls take out heat.

Thats how much i believe

Welcome aboard. Great to have another Bulls fan on board cheers.gif headbang.gif
madisonsmadhouse
QUOTE (BuLLzDoMaIn @ Apr 20 2006, 10:30 PM)

Thats how much i believe

Wow. I know I don't have that much moxy...
madisonsmadhouse
QUOTE (soxfan101 @ Apr 20 2006, 10:35 PM)
For the heat their x factor is Antoine Walker... if he is producing than we are screwed since we have to deal with Shaq/Wade already. If he isnt we got a real shot.

I don't think there is really room for Walker on the floor if both Shaq and Wade are OK.
Brian
Gotta win 1 of the first 2 @ Miami, may as well be Game 1.

Got tix for Thursday at the UC. First game for me of this season. Got to 2 or 3 last year.
Brian
Barkley not giving Da Bulls a chance in hell. Just basically said "The Heat will beat Chicago easily..." and that was that. Other experts think we will give Miami match up problems with the way we are scoring recently.
bulls91
QUOTE (Timoperezrulez @ Apr 20 2006, 07:06 PM)

we did that aginst the heat the last time thanks to noch and shaq had to be on the bench till the second half.
BuLLzDoMaIn
Well today is the day.

Lets kick some ass guys
CryptViLL
LETS GO MOTHERFUCKING BULLS
EATSHIT NETS
bschmaranz

Bulls... 175

Heat... 41
madisonsmadhouse
Damn this is fun. Its all gravy from when we all had the Bulls buried...
CryptViLL
Bulls... 175

Heat... 41

Gordon : 76 points, 12 rebounds.
Brian
QUOTE (bschmaranz @ Apr 22 2006, 09:38 AM)

Bulls... 175

Heat... 41

That's just the half time score.
The Gladiator
Ok now lets predict our final Score for game 1 !!! Im going with the heat in a blowout, 102-86. But I still believe the Bulls have a shot at winning this.

Also Here are my stats

Hinrich 20 points 7 assists 4 rebounds
Deng 16 points 5 rebounds
Sweets 10 points 6 rebounds
Chandler 2 points 9 rebounds 2 blocks
Noc 18 points 7 rebounds
Da Bulls 88
Go Bulls tonight!!! bullssmilie1.jpg headbang.gif bullssmilie1.jpg
BuLLzDoMaIn
QUOTE (The Gladiator @ Apr 22 2006, 10:59 AM)
Ok now lets predict our final Score for game 1 !!! Im going with the heat in a blowout, 102-86. But I still believe the Bulls have a shot at winning this.

Also Here are my stats

Hinrich 20 points 7 assists 4 rebounds
Deng 16 points 5 rebounds
Sweets 10 points 6 rebounds
Chandler 2 points 9 rebounds 2 blocks
Noc 18 points 7 rebounds

geez thats not good. Plus you didnt do bennys stats stick.gif
The Gladiator
QUOTE (BuLLzDoMaIn @ Apr 22 2006, 11:25 AM)
geez thats not good. Plus you didnt do bennys stats stick.gif

lol ya but I just think we will learn a lesson after this game and we will win the series after this tough loss IMO (If we lose) Obviously I hope we BLOW THEM out but its just a prediction. BTW Ben Gordons stats: 14 points 4 assists
The Gladiator
Wade will get 34 and 10 rebounds. Shaq will get 24 points 12 rebounds.
FromWayDowntown
QUOTE (bschmaranz @ Apr 22 2006, 09:38 AM)

Bulls... 175

Heat... 41

You mean, Bulls 256, Heat negative 100, my friend!
TeaLeafReaderII
Ok... now I have to cook up that polish sausage

too bad I don't have any pork chops in the freezer banghead.gif

Da Bulls
ChWRoCk2
tie game 14 to 14 early in first quarter
CubbiesFan07
sweetney owned shaq on that fade back.

good thing walker isnt hitting the 3-ball so far
danman31
Good start. Mark Jackson was saying how the Bulls need to stop the early rush from Shaq inside and they've done that so far. They got the early home court rush over with, now they gotta grind out a good game.
madisonsmadhouse
Bulls are sticking close early which is key. They seem to play their best basketball as teh other team wears down in the second half, so keeping the game within double digits early is key. If they can stay within a posession or two like now, they will win this game.
ChWRoCk2
This is a fast paced game, i think good for the bulls to slow shaq down but we are missin layups inside
madisonsmadhouse
20-16 Heat with about 4 minutes to go in the first... Wade only 2 shot attempts.
madisonsmadhouse
26-24 Heat at the end of 1.

Duhon with a nice play late to take a charge on Wade. Bulls looking sharp so far. No jitters to speak of, they look like they think they belong.
BuLLzDoMaIn
As long as we are still in it im cool. Let shaq get off its ight just dont let others get off
CubbiesFan07
gordon is so smooth.

and i laugh because if deng could make shaq fall without shaq faking it... my god, lmao. made me laugh there
madisonsmadhouse
TERRIBLE shots in that stretch for the Bulls, Miami uses it for a 6-0 run to get up 34-27. Skiles calls a TO>
Nocioni 5
Where was that foul on that Hinrich shot that led to the Payton fast break?
That has been just one of the fouls that the refs haven't called, pretty much all would be on Shaq + Wade. Get off your knees refs.
madisonsmadhouse
Miami is actually playing some defense during this stretch and the Bulls guards look lost. 36-29 Heat now...
ChWRoCk2
QUOTE (southsider2k5 @ Apr 22 2006, 06:46 PM)
Miami is actually playing some defense during this stretch and the Bulls guards look lost. 36-29 Heat now...

now 36-34 best game so far today
madisonsmadhouse
Bulls respond with a 7-0 run to get back to within 36-34. Bulls really trying to run the ball a little more, and the older Heat team is looking either lazy or really tired. Nice gut check by the Bulls early on in this game to counterpunch after taking a solid shot from the Heat.
madisonsmadhouse
Hinrich is looking particularly amped today... Couple of bad shots, bad passes, etc. He looks like he is trying to play to fast right now, instead of letting the game come to him. RELAX kid.
Nocioni 5
WHAT A PLAY TYSON. Hit this free throw!
ChWRoCk2
wow haslem thrown from the game
Nocioni 5
UDONIS, HIT THE ROAD JACK!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.