Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Bulls vs. 'stones 11/8/07
TalkBulls Forums > Nothing But Net > Bulls Talk
TeaLeafReaderII
Bulls will not be oh and five. You heard it here first, folks.

bullssmilie1.jpg
BigEdWalsh
I think you're right. I just have a feeling things are gonna start coming together tonight. Let's hope we're both right. bullssmilie1.jpg
Balta1701-B
I'm sick of this sh*t.

Play like a champion today.
SoxFan1
Things need to turn around starting tonight.
Steve9347
I would most definitely appreciate a win this evening.
b-riann
up 6 at half. nice

tyrus headbang.gif
Chicago Bulls Franchise
I really would not care if Richard Hamilton broke every single bone in his boney body; in fact, I think I'd laugh.. ass
chilord
How many free throws are these suckas going to get? Gorram!
Balta1701-B
TT with a double double in the 3rd quarter.
chilord
LOL @ Mask Boy! Get that weak spiff outta here!
Chicago Bulls Franchise
Tyrus just OWNED the spiff out of Rip right there, holy crap
chilord
When I see Duhon playing like this, I gotta ask--where is Thabo Sefolosha?
MB33
we need a post player asap!
b-riann
down 3 at the end of the 3rd
playing better
TT double double
hinrich will end with a double double
wheres deng been, and we've only seen the real ben gordon for about 4 minutes this game
wallace is still useless
i like the way noah is playing today. smack talkin' with rasheed

lets get a W here boys
chilord
I wouldn't have thought it of those two but it really does seem Deng and Gordon are psyching themselves out with the pressure to show they are worth more than the contract offers they rejected.

Keep playing like this and they'd better sign on the dotted line ASAP before the numbers start going down!
Sanitarium
Someone on this board said it earlier this week - Joe Smith is a baller.

Damn straight.
chilord
Bulls owning the offensive glass, I love it.

Kirk's second turnover. Dang.
Chicago Bulls Franchise
There is no losing this game, we HAVE TO WIN!
Balta1701-B
Come on kids...FINISH THEM...
Chicago Bulls Franchise
Richard Hamilton is the biggest piece of s.hit that ever walked the earth.. Tyrus owned him for the 2nd time of the game.. FINISH GUYS!!
chilord
Hey guys, could you mention just one more time how winless the Bulls are? Don't think you guys have touched on that tonight.
Balta1701-B
It says a lot that our lineup right now is Deng, Hinrich, Gordon/Duhon (Du in for D), TT...and Joe Smith.
Balta1701-B
And free throws down the stretch...such a weakness...
chilord
QUOTE (Balta1701-B @ Nov 8 2007, 09:55 PM) *
It says a lot that our lineup right now is Deng, Hinrich, Gordon/Duhon (Du in for D), TT...and Joe Smith.

Says that C is still a 'need' position in FA or the draft (no one is fool enough to trade a big midseason).

Ben Wallace looks almost done. Hope he's just saving himself for the playoffs...
Balta1701-B
And Double-T with board 14 to finish it off.
Balta1701-B
MAKE A DAMN FREE THROW DOWN THE STRETCH!!!
Chicago Bulls Franchise
WE WIN!!
chilord
OUR LONG NATIONAL NIGHTMARE IS OVER!!! VICTORY!!!
Sanitarium
Rasheed sucks a what now?
Chicago Bulls Franchise
Tyrus and Joe Smith won that game for us down the stretch. Tyrus played really good defense, he had 2 amazing blocks including one where he jumped over S.H.I.T Hamilton. He is coming into his own. Now he needs to show he can do this in back to back games! If he does that our inside scoring will improve dramatically as you saw today. 19 points 14 rebounds (Career High).

Freakin Joe Smith, slowly but surely becoming my second favorite player on this team. He is hitting HUGE shots. 13 points today and 3 steals. Without him our bench production would be horrible because of Nocioni's inconsistency he isn't good enough to be a great 6th man. I'd still like to see a lineup of Smith, Noah and Tyrus or just TT and Noah. I don't know about you but whenever Joakim yells and pumps his chest it gets me excited as well. I like his energy and rebounding off of the bench and I loved the fact that he took no spiff from Sheed.

Kirk, THAT is the way I want to see him play everyday. I would much rather see 8 points and 14 assists over 18 points 1 assist and 5 TO's.. Boy he sure looked a little bit like Steve Nash today using that screen pass effectively to both Tyrus and Joe Smith.

One final thought.. Use this win to carry us in Toronto. We need another big game from Tyrus and we need Kirk to be the play maker on offense like he was tonight. If our big men (Tyrus, Smith, Noah) can hit those midrange jump shots, our team looks soo much better than watching our smallish guards miss 3 pointers all day.. Great win Chicago!!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.