Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: And that's a gigantic sigh of relief
TalkBulls Forums > Nothing But Net > Bulls Talk
Balta1701-B
Hard fought, well earned. Thanks guys.
RME JICO
I really hope TT can continue to produce like he did 2nite. If he does, the Bulls will be in great shape. 14 Rebounds was a career high for him.

Also, Joe Smith has now had 3 straight double digit point games. He has been a pleasant surprise.
Chicago Bulls Franchise
Tyrus, Smith, and Kirk all performed extremely well tonight. Lets get another win on Saturday before the dreaded Circus trip.
b-riann
smith cheers.gif
hinrich cheers.gif
tyrus cheers.gif
deng (sort of) cheers.gif

wallace banghead.gif
RME JICO
I am resigned to the fact that Wallace is not going to do too much this year.
TeaLeafReaderII
I wouldn't bury Wallace just yet, at least not until his ankle heals up.
madisonsmadhouse
Great effort by the boys tonight, especially Tyrus on the offensive end.
Steve9347
If Tyrus can consistently produce he's going to silence all of his critics. Nothing makes me happier than watching fly out of no where and block that beach Rip Hamilton and then come down on his melon.
ZoomSlowik
It is nice to see Tyrus explode every once in a while. I just wish his other games weren't such a drop-off. If his other games were even decent his numbers would be far more impressive, and we might have pulled out another game or two. That's to be expected for a young player, but it seems even more pronounced with him.

God, I feel like I'm talking about Grossman. blink.gif
Steve9347
QUOTE (ZoomSlowik @ Nov 9 2007, 10:59 AM) *

Go to hell.
ZoomSlowik
QUOTE (steve9347 @ Nov 9 2007, 11:46 AM) *
Go to hell.

Well, sorry, but doesn't that look like something we said in 2006 about Rex? blink.gif

Luckily Tyrus appears to have considerably more potential, he's not in his 4th season like Rex was, and he isn't getting hurt anywhere near as much. Athletic ability also plays a much bigger role in the NBA than it does at the quarterback position.
Steve9347
QUOTE (ZoomSlowik @ Nov 9 2007, 12:00 PM) *
Well, sorry, but doesn't that look like something we said in 2006 about Rex? blink.gif

Luckily Tyrus appears to have considerably more potential, he's not in his 4th season like Rex was, and he isn't getting hurt anywhere near as much. Athletic ability also plays a much bigger role in the NBA than it does at the quarterback position.

For Tyrus... the sky is the limit.
Balta1701-B
QUOTE (steve9347 @ Nov 9 2007, 10:06 AM) *
For Tyrus... the sky is the limit.

And after that block on Hamilton last night...you can almost interpret that statement as more than a figure of speech.
madisonsmadhouse
QUOTE (Balta1701-B @ Nov 9 2007, 12:30 PM) *
And after that block on Hamilton last night...you can almost interpret that statement as more than a figure of speech.

And don't forget for a second that it was Hamilton that was trying to fight Tyrus at the end of last regular season...

He might not hit guys with masks, but he sure as hell will throw their BS shots into the 8th row!
Balta1701-B
QUOTE (madisonsmadhouse @ Nov 9 2007, 10:33 AM) *
And don't forget for a second that it was Hamilton that was trying to fight Tyrus at the end of last regular season...

He might not hit guys with masks, but he sure as hell will throw their BS shots into the 8th row!

lolhitting.gif
Chicago Bulls Franchise
Tyrus > Pistons, he owns them. Wasn't it last year he had 27 points against them? Something brings out the best in him during big games. I am loving what he is doing with his inside game now. He faces up and sees an open hole and drives by the defender for a dunk or layup. That is something he never did last year or if he did, it would have been either an offensive foul or he would have lost the ball..

His jump shot looks a billion times better than last year. He hit that 20 footer with ease. It is still not up there with where you'd like it to be but atleast he is looking for his shot and its going in at times. I thought he played good defense even though sheed had 36 points. How many times did Sheed get by on Tyrus for easy baskets? Not one. All of his shots were three pointers or fade aways that went in. There isn't anything you can do as a defender when your opponent is fading away from the basket and going in. That just means the player is "feeling" it and Sheed was. I'd like to see him be a little more aware of the 3pt shot on help defense because he is leaving the player wide open all too often. I hope TT has another big game tonight!
The Dude Abides
QUOTE (ZoomSlowik @ Nov 9 2007, 11:59 AM) *
It is nice to see Tyrus explode every once in a while. I just wish his other games weren't such a drop-off. If his other games were even decent his numbers would be far more impressive, and we might have pulled out another game or two. That's to be expected for a young player, but it seems even more pronounced with him.

Please dont compare Tyrus to Grossman. Please.
Sanitarium
I hope Rasheed stays with the Pistons for a few more years because I love watching Tyrus own his ass, and now with Noah. Jeesh...
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.