Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Nov. 18 Bulls @ LAL
TalkBulls Forums > Nothing But Net > Bulls Talk
b-riann
2-0 in the staples center- lets make it happen bullssmilie1.jpg
hinrich fan
let's get the lake show...then off to see melo and da nuggets!
Chicago Bulls Franchise
What time is the game at? 8:30?
Chicago Bulls Franchise
Tyrus has done so bad that he falls to number 9 on the depth chart? Give me a freaking break Skiles...

Check that, number 10, Thomas Gardner is playing before him.

Mk I'm done watching, I hate Skiles, hopefully he is fired at some point in the season. No reason not to play Tyrus Thomas, none whatsoever. This always pisses me off about him, he is the worst coach when it comes to playing the right guys.
sport1016
why no TT? Why no rony turiaf?

How bout trying a true 7 fter like Noah on bynum while he's killing wallace and smith....
Chicago Bulls Franchise
I didn't think Skiles' lineups could get much worse, I guess I got too far ahead of myself..
danman31
The Bulls just gave up a 12-0 run in 90 seconds to end the 3rd quarter. That's stupid. Run currently at 16-0...this team is annoying.

Also, Tyrus' performance tonight is the reason why he should be playing LESS. How can anyone support this guy?
Chicago Bulls Franchise
QUOTE (danman31 @ Nov 18 2007, 10:44 PM) *
The Bulls just gave up a 12-0 run in 90 seconds to end the 3rd quarter. That's stupid. Run currently at 16-0...this team is annoying.

Also, Tyrus' performance tonight is the reason why he should be playing LESS. How can anyone support this guy?

Yeah like he was given the minutes. When you have been starting for some time and then go directly to the bench and be the 10th man, it is a little tough to prepare for that. This game is the reason Tyrus should be STARTING. Btw all but about 5 of his minutes came as a shooting guard, yes, a shooting guard. This game was laughable, ten bucks says Kobe doesn't want to come here anymore. I don't blame him.
BigEdWalsh
What a crappy second half performance. I hate saying it, but the Bulls just plain suck right now. Of course it hurt that Deng wasn't available, but with him, would it have been much better? Probably not. Ugh.............................................................................
... bullssmilie1.jpg
madisonsmadhouse
I am glad I went to bed at half time. a 30 point second half? Pathetic.
Steve9347
This team just isn't that good...
Chicago Bulls Franchise
I'm still at a lost of words on how Tyrus nor Joakim played much last night. We got man handled in the low block and they outrebounded us by a ton, Tyrus and Joak are our best offensive rebounders and should have been in there. TT definitely should have been in there especially if Deng is out, all you had to do was move Noc to SF but NO!... Skiles prefered to use Adrian Griffin.
b-riann
nothin' like the ol' 28 point loss
madisonsmadhouse
QUOTE (Chicago Bulls Franchise @ Nov 19 2007, 03:34 PM) *
I'm still at a lost of words on how Tyrus nor Joakim played much last night. We got man handled in the low block and they outrebounded us by a ton, Tyrus and Joak are our best offensive rebounders and should have been in there. TT definitely should have been in there especially if Deng is out, all you had to do was move Noc to SF but NO!... Skiles prefered to use Adrian Griffin.

Adrian Griffen who held Kobe Bryant to 18 points...
MB33
i duno what skiles was thinkin!
Chicago Bulls Franchise
QUOTE (madisonsmadhouse @ Nov 20 2007, 08:37 AM) *
Adrian Griffen who held Kobe Bryant to 18 points...

THE SECRET WEAPON
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.