Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Something's gotta give...
TalkBulls Forums > Nothing But Net > Bulls Talk
hinrich fan
We had hope against the Clippers. But then we choked against the lake show big time! This Bulls team was supposed to be one of the top tier teams in the East, yet they are one of the worst. We had slow starts before, but there is TALENT on this team. We blew it when we gave Wallace that big contract and now were paying dearly for it. Tys might make the All-Star team? What's next a trade on the horizon? Skiles says lineups changes, but it's the same result? Is Skiles on the hot seat? The Bulls look pretty sad here and Turkey day ain't even here yet.

What will da Bulls do next??? I can hear the Boo-Birds lining up for the Atlanta game already.

Everyone post some shouts... (I know my boy K-Rich is playing sub-par too...I'll fess up on that!)
Chicago Bulls Franchise
I want to trade for Emeka Okafur so bad right now. I don't care if his offense isn't up to par with the rest of his game, dude can rebound.
hinrich fan
QUOTE (Chicago Bulls Franchise @ Nov 19 2007, 05:21 PM) *
I want to trade for Emeka Okafur so bad right now. I don't care if his offense isn't up to par with the rest of his game, dude can rebound.

We should have got Gasol when we had the chance...we'd have past the Pistons to go to the Finals,and wouldn't be sucking it up at 2-7.
72-10
We do have talent (though not a leader), and the problem is utilizing it: Skiles is doing terribly right now. What he is doing with Tyrus is ridiculous. And clearly they are not being coached to stop the jump shooting, otherwise they wouldn't force is so blatantly. We beat the Clips because we took it to the hole. With our shooting abilities, the jump shots will fall after we have established some inside presence. I also will stress again, that if used correctly, Skiles needs to play Grey--he is slow, yes, but a skilled big man. Right now we are being coached like a college team and we are truly playing like one.
hinrich fan
QUOTE (72-10 @ Nov 19 2007, 06:23 PM) *
We do have talent (though not a leader), and the problem is utilizing it: Skiles is doing terribly right now. What he is doing with Tyrus is ridiculous. And clearly they are not being coached to stop the jump shooting, otherwise they wouldn't force is so blatantly. We beat the Clips because we took it to the hole. With our shooting abilities, the jump shots will fall after we have established some inside presence. I also will stress again, that if used correctly, Skiles needs to play Grey--he is slow, yes, but a skilled big man. Right now we are being coached like a college team and we are truly playing like one.

Point blank...the Bulls go no further until they have a low post game! But god, playing Aaron certainly can't bare much worse. Why aren't we seeing more of Thabo??? He seems to be in Scottie's doghouse???
Chicago Bulls Franchise
As I've always said, Skiles should go coach at the college level where he belongs. He isn't an NBA coach, he doesn't get along well with his players. Just ask some players that used to play for him like Tyson Chandler, or Jason Kidd. We need a guy that can develop big men or atleast coach them. Skiles doesn't know the first thing about inside play considering he was a guard and we are a guard oriented team that plays with intangibles and predicates itself on defense.
Steve9347
CBF.

just have sex with tyrus already so you can stop obsessing.
Chicago Bulls Franchise
QUOTE (steve9347 @ Nov 19 2007, 11:03 PM) *
CBF.

just have sex with tyrus already so you can stop obsessing.

Lol, I'm not obsessing, but I just can't stand when Skiles uses him so sporadically. He goes from being a starter to a 7th man to a 10th man. I don't understand the logic behind that.
madisonsmadhouse
QUOTE (Chicago Bulls Franchise @ Nov 20 2007, 04:24 PM) *
Lol, I'm not obsessing, but I just can't stand when Skiles uses him so sporadically. He goes from being a starter to a 7th man to a 10th man. I don't understand the logic behind that.

You don't understand utilizing match ups?
TeaLeafReaderII
I don't remember seeing a skiles led team play this poorly... that said... they never win on the Circus trip.

If this malaise continues into December, I think Skiles has to go. If they were 2-8 and every loss was like the one to the Suns, I could live with that. I want some competive freaking basketball... I'd be happy with a battle for the 8th seed at this point. This crap they are playing now is unwatchable.
hinrich fan
The non-competitiveness is really getting old. It's like this team is almost "afraid". The East is better this year while the Bulls struggle to figure it out!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.