xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx"I own you."
hinrich fan
QUOTE (steve9347 @ Nov 20 2007, 04:01 PM) *

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx"I own you."

Best get a pic of Melo on there too!
Steve9347
QUOTE (hinrich fan @ Nov 20 2007, 05:22 PM) *
Best get a pic of Melo on there too!

He doesn't have a storied history of completely dominating us...
Balta1701-B
Just. Freaking. Win.
Balta1701-B
Already getting the crap kicked out of us. Our only points are from Griffin and Wallace.
Balta1701-B
2 quick fouls on Noc.

Tyrus comes in and gets 2 quick fouls on him.

Noah in.

Already down double digits. Wallace with like 60% of our points.
Chicago Bulls Franchise
Lol what a dip spiff Tyrus! WTF 2 fouls in 2 seconds? He will be done for the game. Irritating how someone fouls. I've played basketball before and it was rare for me to get more than 2 fouls a game. Sometimes I wonder if I'm smarter than half of these players with their fouls. If your beat DON'T GRAB THERE ARM OR BODY, if someone is coming at you to drive, back off and don't let them touch your body. Its really not that hard haha..

So in the words of Bill Calahan, "We've got to be the dumbest team in America, in terms of playing the game..."
Chicago Bulls Franchise
Noah may have worse hands than Tyson Chandler, if thats even possible..

OVER/UNDER 50 free throw attempts for Denver?
Balta1701-B
Denver shoots 67% from the floor in the first quarter and is 11/13 from the LIne.

I wonder if any team in NBA history has put up those kind of numbers in a quarter and been behind.
Balta1701-B
The Bulls put up 7 unanswered, and the Nuggets respond with 11 unanswered.
Balta1701-B
Isn't this team supposed to be decent on defense? How the Hell do you allow a team to shoot 70% for a half?
MB33
another ass woopin for us.We need to do something!
Balta1701-B
Duhon and Nocioni both quickly pick up 3rd fouls.
Chicago Bulls Franchise
Switching to the Illinois game.. I'm done with this team until something happens. Not only are we bad, were boring as hell to watch.
hinrich fan
QUOTE (Chicago Bulls Franchise @ Nov 20 2007, 09:16 PM) *
Switching to the Illinois game.. I'm done with this team until something happens. Not only are we bad, were boring as hell to watch.

the Illini have been more exciting to watch! Christ were quoting Callahan now....I've lost what little sense of reality I had left!
Balta1701-B
Thomas Gardner was our leading scorer in the first half.
Balta1701-B
It's actually kinda funny. Every time the Bulls make a small run, the Nuggets immediately respond with a larger one.
hinrich fan
QUOTE (Balta1701-B @ Nov 20 2007, 09:51 PM) *
It's actually kinda funny. Every time the Bulls make a small run, the Nuggets immediately respond with a larger one.

JR Smith is yucking this up big time!
Chicago Bulls Franchise
ZoomSlowik
Ugly. Gordon basically has to score 30 a game with Deng out for them to be competitive, and he went 2-14 tonight.

They need Deng back FAST, they simply can't score enough to be competitive without him (and even with him they've struggled). For all of this depth that we're supposed to have, we don't have a whole lot of guys that can score.
b-riann
another stellar performance banghead.gif
Steve9347
This team suuuuuucks.
TeaLeafReaderII
Gardner and Noah were the best players last night... banghead.gif
hinrich fan
QUOTE (Chicago Bulls Franchise @ Nov 20 2007, 09:54 PM) *

If my boy Beasley is ready get him on the next flight!
b-riann
QUOTE (hinrich fan @ Nov 21 2007, 12:30 PM) *
If my boy Beasley is ready get him on the next flight!

he'll be the first or 2nd pick in the 08 draft, and we wont have a lottery pick. sorry guys
Chicago Bulls Franchise
QUOTE (b-riann @ Nov 21 2007, 11:15 PM) *
he'll be the first or 2nd pick in the 08 draft, and we wont have a lottery pick. sorry guys

Nothing is guaranteed. Based on the way we are playing I'd say we are if not thee worst, one of the worst teams in basketball. There is no positives out of a 2-8 record. Its different this year than it was last year because atleast we are competing and you don't hear questions about a teams effort and intensity like you do this year. However, I don't think you can say what kind of team we will be the rest of the year until about the all star break. If were still playing like this at that time we will have a top 10 pick this time the more conventional way. This season seems an awful lot like the Bears. High expectations with the exact same players with some improvements (we thought) but haven't lived up to the hype.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.