Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Bulls vs Knicks
TalkBulls Forums > Nothing But Net > Bulls Talk
Chicago Bulls Franchise
2nd quarter and both these teams suck. I'm all for benching Kirk and inserting Thabo for some more rebounding..

In fact, Kirk Hinrich is worse than Duhon and I'm not even joking. He's not even a good player any more, I don't know what happened to him but he better get with the program.

I'm drinking some Graytorade and it tastes good!
GreatScott82
Bulls suck ass... and i don't see it changing for the better anytime soon.
DrunkBomber
We can save money if we buy Skiles and Turners bus tickets out of town at the same time
Chicago Bulls Franchise
Losing to the New York Knicks, Welcome to Chicago Derrick Rose!

Wanne
Why the hell is Thabo on the floor...AND taking the last 2 shots under 2 in a close game?
Chi-town23-33
QUOTE (Chicago Bulls Franchise @ Nov 24 2007, 02:55 PM) *
Losing to the New York Knicks, Welcome to Chicago Derrick Rose!

Dare to dream. Rose, Beasley, Gordon, Mayo, Batum: if the Bulls are going to play this poorly, might as well get a gem out of the deal. Hurts even more that we don't have one when you look at what LeBron and D12 are doing this year.
Steve9347
Jeez, this team sucks.
b-riann
wow, this is great. nothin like the ol loss to the knicks banghead.gif banghead.gif
RME JICO
Another new low. Just when you thought they were at their worst, they lose to the Knicks.

They will be lucky to win 30 games with this squad.
MB33
last 4min all jumpshots hopefully paxson wakes up after 3 years and does a trade for a post player go to guy or something.
tomspy77
terrible game. We need a change and I think anybody but Noch, deng and Noah can be included in a deal now.... mad.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.