Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Bulls @ Raptors
TalkBulls Forums > Nothing But Net > Bulls Talk
b-riann
we are playing worse then we were when they beat us by 31. uh oh... sad.gif
Chicago Bulls Franchise
So far so good....
Steve9347
Only the Bulls, only the Bulls, only the one and only Chicago Bulls!
Chicago Bulls Franchise
"We suck again"!
tomspy77
Its a damn shame.....Its like when we used to have weak quarters last year, only that weak quater is now the whole game nine times out of ten.
Right now the only Bulls playing the way they should are Noch and Big Ben.
Balta1701-B
This is just sickening.
hinrich fan
Are we ever going to score 80????
Balta1701-B
Seriously, how does a team this talented add players, improve at several positions, get a year older, and completely collapse all at once?
tomspy77
QUOTE (Balta1701-B @ Nov 25 2007, 04:16 PM) *
Seriously, how does a team this talented add players, improve at several positions, get a year older, and completely collapse all at once?

Its all about skill............ banghead.gif
Chicago Bulls Franchise
QUOTE (Balta1701-B @ Nov 25 2007, 04:16 PM) *

I think the Bears are asking themselves the same question. The only positive is that in the NBA you play 82 games, in the NFL you only play 16 so the room for error is much greater.
b-riann
this team puke.gif
Chicago Bulls Franchise
I'd like to know if and when Paxson makes a trade. Because I don't want to wait until midseason to start thinking about trades. Throw the Kobe garbage aways, that isn't happening now that were losing, focus on players like Gasol, Okafor, and Corey Maggette..
madisonsmadhouse
Where did the confidence in the shots go? These guys are just HORRIBLE from the field.
Balta1701-B
QUOTE (madisonsmadhouse @ Nov 26 2007, 09:12 AM) *
Where did the confidence in the shots go? These guys are just HORRIBLE from the field.

I'm wondering less what happened to their confidence in their shots and more what happened to their ability to shoot in the first place.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.