Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Hollinger: Bulls currently on pace for worst offensive season ever
TalkBulls Forums > Nothing But Net > Bulls Talk
Balta1701-B
It's certainly an interesting analysis...especially since it confirms pretty much every thing we've seen with our own eyes. The Bulls offense has been a disaster, if they finished with this number for offensive efficiency it would be the worst season ever by a team...and the remarkable thing is, it's totally unexplainable, as it seems every single player other than Joe Smith has completely fallen off a cliff.

And, perhaps amazingly, Hollinger is left totally without an explanation as to how that could happen.
Steve9347
Eh, its very early, unfortunately the Bulls always suck in the beginning of the season...
Balta1701-B
QUOTE (steve9347 @ Nov 30 2007, 07:32 AM) *
Eh, its very early, unfortunately the Bulls always suck in the beginning of the season...

I think perhaps the most interesting part of that article to me was the fact, that we've all seen...that it's not just one person, it's like every single person on the team has inexplicably gone ice cold.
Steve9347
QUOTE (Balta1701-B @ Nov 30 2007, 11:34 AM) *
I think perhaps the most interesting part of that article to me was the fact, that we've all seen...that it's not just one person, it's like every single person on the team has inexplicably gone ice cold.

Reminds me of a southside baseball team... banghead.gif
Chicago Bulls Franchise
Just what you want to hear, if your a Bulls fan..
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.