Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Bobcats @ Bulls, 12/01/07
TalkBulls Forums > Nothing But Net > Bulls Talk
Balta1701-B
Well, last December was when we turned it around last year...let's do the same this year.

MAKE YOUR FREAKING SHOTS! THIS IS INSANE! ACT LIKE YOU'RE PAID TO PLAY BASKETBALL!!!
ZoomSlowik
Another highly winnable game that we really need to get back on track, Charlotte is also in the bottom third of the league in scoring. It could be another ugly one most of the game because of that though.
SoxFan1
I get to watch a game! Thank god for WGN!

SPACE JAM IS ON BEFORE THE GAME TOO! headbang.gif
b-riann
let's get W #4!! bullssmilie1.jpg
hinrich fan
QUOTE (Balta1701-B @ Dec 1 2007, 02:57 PM) *
Well, last December was when we turned it around last year...let's do the same this year.

MAKE YOUR FREAKING SHOTS! THIS IS INSANE! ACT LIKE YOU'RE PAID TO PLAY BASKETBALL!!!

Damn sure hope this is a December to Remember! If we want to get this turned around this is the month. Dallas Monday, at Pistons Friday, Boston twice, Lakers, Magic, Spurs. And least we forget we play the Knicks twice before the end of the month. Remember the Irish motto, "play like a CHAMPION today!"
Balta1701-B
QUOTE (hinrich fan @ Dec 1 2007, 03:08 PM) *
Damn sure hope this is a December to Remember! If we want to get this turned around this is the month. Dallas Monday, at Pistons Friday, Boston twice, Lakers, Magic, Spurs. And least we forget we play the Knicks twice before the end of the month. Remember the Irish motto, "play like a CHAMPION today!"

Seriously, this just isn't the year to start referencing Notre Dame's slogan.

Interestingly, Notre Dame's record this year...3-9. The Chicago Bulls' record? 3-10.
Chicago Bulls Franchise
Hmm nothing else to do except watch this game. Our town is covered in ice.
hinrich fan
QUOTE (Balta1701-B @ Dec 1 2007, 06:16 PM) *
Seriously, this just isn't the year to start referencing Notre Dame's slogan.

Interestingly, Notre Dame's record this year...3-9. The Chicago Bulls' record? 3-10.

U R right Al Davis would be better..."JUST WIN BABY!!!"
hinrich fan
QUOTE (Chicago Bulls Franchise @ Dec 1 2007, 06:33 PM) *
Hmm nothing else to do except watch this game. Our town is covered in ice.

Roger that...me too! Bullseye, followed by the game, followed by a victory...would be fitting.
Mavs in town Monday...Marky Mark and the funky bunch.
Balta1701-B
QUOTE (hinrich fan @ Dec 1 2007, 04:48 PM) *
U R right Al Davis would be better..."JUST WIN BABY!!!"

Well, the Raiders are 3-8, so I guess compared to 3-9 that's an improvement. At least until tomorrow.
chilord
Not like this team is any stranger to the slow start... just pile up some W's NOW!

Get 'um!
chilord
I like this start. What we're not seeing is the epidemic of missed open shots. Let's hope it continues!
Chicago Bulls Franchise
Why is Nocioni still in the game? All he has done for us is foul and turn the ball over.
Chicago Bulls Franchise
Why did Tyrus even foul there? That was so dumb, he picks up his 2nd foul when he should have just let Wallace dunk the easy shot..

Is Ben Wallace the only person on this team that can stay out of foul trouble constantly?

We have three players playing very well this half but yet we are down, Big Ben, Gordon, and Deng. Our antagonist has been the turnovers; so far 12 this half, unacceptable.
chilord
Ben Gordon looks like Ben Gordon again. Excellent!

And Ben Wallace is having his best game of the season.
SoxFan1
Wallace has been very active tonight, he looks quicker than before. Gordon and Deng have been great tonight as well.
eddog2
The Bulls are back!

The Bulls definately looked like the Bulls club from last year tonight. I say that with 2:54 left in the 3rd. The ball movement has been great. They are rotating good on defense. Ben Gordon and Deng are carrying the team and Wallace has been a beast tonight. It's great to see.

Hopefully, they don't throw up a dud in the next game or in the 4th quarter tonight.
Chicago Bulls Franchise
Ben Gordon is enfuego!!

Holy crap, Ben Wallace is looking like his Detroit days where he blocked over 3 a game and pulled down over 14 rpg..!!
SoxFan1
It's so great to see Big Ben ripping those rebounds out of the air again. Hes been getting his hand on like every interior pass as well.
Chicago Bulls Franchise
And I think I should mention Big Ben is doing this all the while Charlotte is shooting over 52%!! Thats incredible.
Chicago Bulls Franchise
Turning point?
chilord
QUOTE (Chicago Bulls Franchise @ Dec 1 2007, 09:41 PM) *
Turning point?

This just appears to be a game the Bulls will have to grind out. Charlotte is not just gonna go away.

Nothing comes easy this year!

Bulls by 11, 9 and change to go.
Chicago Bulls Franchise
The Duhon to Tyrus combo has been working in this quarter, very nice!
chilord
QUOTE (Chicago Bulls Franchise @ Dec 1 2007, 09:46 PM) *
The Duhon to Tyrus combo has been working in this quarter, very nice!

And there's the Duhon-to-Wallace. Beautiful.
Chicago Bulls Franchise
I'll give Du credit, he has played better than I expected coming into this season. He's been atleast consistent and right now he's running the show alot better than Kirk.
chilord
For the first time since the Detroit game, this looked like the Real Bulls out there. I've been waiting for this. I'm thinking this starts the streak that gets our Bulls back to where they oughta be.... worst team in the East? No flippin' way.

111-95, a great win!
b-riann
good win bullssmilie1.jpg
b-riann
QUOTE (Chicago Bulls Franchise @ Dec 1 2007, 09:51 PM) *
I'll give Du credit, he has played better than I expected coming into this season. He's been atleast consistent and right now he's running the show alot better than Kirk.

i've said since opening day he's better then kirk. hinrich hasnt gotten better since the day he was drafted.
Steve9347
Ben Wallace. Returned if not for just one game.
Chicago Bulls Franchise
Dare I say, start Duhon? Eh idk I just hate when he starts because all he does is waste time off the shot clock by holding the ball for 5 years. I think we should either go Kirk or Thabo and Thabo hasn't deserved much this year so I'll say stick with Kirk. I've said it twice before, Duhon is a good role player, he is no starter, just like Nocioni. I am just glad we have some quality at the PG spot now with the way he has been playing; Kirk brings more to the table, he will turn it around.
MB33
i would start thabo over kirk.
BG
Thabo
Deng
Thomas
Wallace
Balta1701-B
QUOTE (MB33 @ Dec 2 2007, 11:55 AM) *
BG
Thabo
Deng
Thomas
Wallace

Thabo's numbers right now seriously make him a candidate for the worst player in the NBA right now.
Steve9347
QUOTE (MB33 @ Dec 2 2007, 01:55 PM) *
BG
Thabo
Deng
Thomas
Wallace

Haven't been watching much Bulls basketball, eh?
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.