Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Mavericks @ Bulls, 12/3/07
TalkBulls Forums > Nothing But Net > Bulls Talk
Balta1701-B
Well, over the past week, we've pretty much had 2 warmup games to try to get back on track, and we haven't done badly in them.

Now, we get a real challenge. This is the kind of game we need to start winning if we're ever going to wind up actually being an NBA Finals caliber team.
Steve9347
We're going to get smoked tonight I think. Hopefully not.
hinrich fan
less turnovers, better ball movement, and against the Mavs..be READY! This is the West coming to town and they can put runs together like no tomorrow. This would be a win against a quality team. So far the only "quality" win would be the Clippers game.
Chicago Bulls Franchise
This doesn't smell good, I think we lose this one pretty handedly.
sport1016
if they can keep it close in the first half and not lose confidence, I dare say we just might not lose.
Chicago Bulls Franchise
I just have a feeling Tyrus is gonna suck today. He's on Dirk so that means probably 2 quick fouls that sends him to the bench and then he will get back in in the 2nd half and foul again. I hope I'm wrong and he goes for 20 and 10!! hehe
Balta1701-B
Howard starts off early by exploiting Ben Gordon's defense.
Balta1701-B
NOCIONI!

Big first quarters for Noce and TT. Noce single handedly dragging us back into this game.
Chicago Bulls Franchise
Oh spiff, Adrian Griffin, why?
Balta1701-B
Noce takes a blow to the elbow, wants to stay in, Skiles forces him to sit down for a bit. That hurts us. We're down to a lineup that really can't score at all other than Gordon, so we need little ben to kill right now.
Balta1701-B
QUOTE (Chicago Bulls Franchise @ Dec 3 2007, 06:25 PM) *
Oh spiff, Adrian Griffin, why?

Perhaps a better question is...who in the world can we put on Josh Howard to slow him down?
Chicago Bulls Franchise
I could think of better options than Griffin like Joe Smith, Noah, Tyrus, Gardner,.... pretty much anybody else on the team other than Krapa.
Chicago Bulls Franchise
Lu sucks tonight..
Balta1701-B
QUOTE (Chicago Bulls Franchise @ Dec 3 2007, 06:39 PM) *
Lu sucks tonight..

Here's a shocker, Gordon and Hinrich aren't much better. 3/12 and 1/6 respectively. On top of 0/8 for Lu.

The Bulls are once again shooting 28.8% as a team and giving up 54.4%. It's a miracle we're in this game.
Chicago Bulls Franchise
If this isn't evidence on why Skiles shouldn't be fired I don't know what is. Tyrus played 7 minutes, alright thats fine until you play Griffin who is horrible and you play Ben Wallace the ENTIRE first half. This has nothing to do with Tyrus, this has everything to do with Bad Coaching and were seeing it right now. Why can't skiles have a logical rotation where if someone is playing good, let him continue and if someone is playing bad, sit him out.
Chicago Bulls Franchise
WTH IS GOING ON WITH SKILES? What is this lineup to start the 2nd half?
Balta1701-B
QUOTE (Chicago Bulls Franchise @ Dec 3 2007, 07:06 PM) *
WTH IS GOING ON WITH SKILES? What is this lineup to start the 2nd half?

I have no problem at all with Duhon being out there over Hinrich right now.

Noah over TT? I dunno, I'm not in favor of it but I'm also not opposed to it. 7 rebounds and 7 points in 12 minutes for Noah so far. That's not bad.
Chicago Bulls Franchise
I'm saying, If anyone should be benched right now its Deng. Mr. Inconsistent, send a message to him, either start playing well or come off the bench. I would have been fine with Noah starting just as long as Tyrus plays at Small Forward in place of Deng. Where does it say Tyrus and Noah can't play at the same time? I can't explain why he hasn't been playing and either can Skiles, he's just being a dick and if I were Thomas I don't know how I could keep my head on straight with his lack of minutes..
Balta1701-B
DENG HITS A SHOT!!!!
Chicago Bulls Franchise
Deng for Gasol? I say DO IT RIGHT NOW!
Chicago Bulls Franchise
Starter are shooting 9-48
Balta1701-B
Our shooting percentage in the first half was 29%.

It has actually gone down from there in quarter 3.
Chicago Bulls Franchise
Skiles obviously read KC Johnson's article today. Is he really "that" scared of Ben Wallace? I swear to god I will run 10 miles around our town the day Scott Skiles is fired. Oh I can't wait.
Balta1701-B
How is this team this bad at the first skill you learn in playing basketball: shooting?
Balta1701-B
If we ever shoot 40% in a game, we'll be unbeatable.
Balta1701-B
34.1%.
Chicago Bulls Franchise
Wonder what Skile's excuse will be for not playing Tyrus or Joe Smith...
b-riann
*sigh*, just another L banghead.gif
TeaLeafReaderII
QUOTE (Chicago Bulls Franchise @ Dec 3 2007, 10:12 PM) *
Wonder what Skile's excuse will be for not playing Tyrus or Joe Smith...

They had an assistant coach on this morning on the score. Apparently, Smith's knee has been acting up and he has been trying to strengthen it. Skiles was giving him the night off to try to get him right.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.