Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Bulls @ 'Stons, 12/07/07
TalkBulls Forums > Nothing But Net > Bulls Talk
Balta1701-B
Well, this ought to be fun. The Bulls have won 3/4, but have done so looking like crap against 2 bad teams. They made a non-terrible run at a decent team in Dallas, but still lost that game. Frankly, they have looked like a lottery team since the start of the season, except for pretty much 1 game at home against Detroit.

And now...we get a back to back, one night in Detroit, and then at home tomorrow against Boston.

Somehow, right now I'm just not feeling too confident about these 2 games....
sport1016
the smart money's on 0-2

but if we do sweep the weekend, that would be beating our 2 biggest rivals and going up 2-0 on the pistons...winning 5/6....popular opinion would consider the comeback in full swing

but my money's on 0-2
Balta1701-B
QUOTE (sport1016 @ Dec 7 2007, 10:55 AM) *
the smart money's on 0-2

but if we do sweep the weekend, that would be beating our 2 biggest rivals and going up 2-0 on the pistons...winning 5/6....popular opinion would consider the comeback in full swing

but my money's on 0-2

I would be absolutely thrilled by 1-1 with the way this team is playing.
Steve9347
The longer Noc is on the court, the better... here goes.
Chicago Bulls Franchise
QUOTE (steve9347 @ Dec 7 2007, 03:24 PM) *
The longer Noc is on the court, the better... here goes.

Agreed, he's been the best player on the team for a few weeks now. Without him on the floor its hard to score.
Balta1701-B
Hinrich made his first shot!
Balta1701-B
Hinrich made more than 1 shot!!
Balta1701-B
The Bulls are +11 on the boards, +7 on the offensive board, in the first 10 minutes.
Balta1701-B
'Sheed with 13 already.
Balta1701-B
23-17 us, end of the first. Played well. Gordon couldn't shoot. Deng only 1-5. But rebounding like crazy. Not a lot of fouls, 4 TO's, not nearly as bad as we were against the Bobcats.
Chicago Bulls Franchise
Noah is earning his minutes!
Balta1701-B
Wallace with 10 rebounds already.
Balta1701-B
Detroit currently doesn't have a single starter on the floor.
Balta1701-B
Gordon attacks the lane, gets fouled, makes the layup.

Why doesn't he do that more often? He's a 1/6 from the floor counting that layup.

TT has not played in the first 18 minutes.
Balta1701-B
Stop throwing up random stupid shots Ben!!!!
Chicago Bulls Franchise
Tyrus will be getting a DNP-CD tonight, Skiles is an ass.
Balta1701-B
QUOTE (Chicago Bulls Franchise @ Dec 7 2007, 05:13 PM) *
Tyrus will be getting a DNP-CD tonight, Skiles is an ass.

Didn't Tyrus absolutely rip the Pistons a couple times already?

Smith has been on the bench for barely a minute so far this game. Smith has shot 2-7 from the floor.
Balta1701-B
Smith did just pick up his 11th rebound.
MB33
Tyrus better play!
Chicago Bulls Franchise
Yeah this is the team Tyrus always plays well against. Even in the playoffs he had a few big games. Makes no sense whatsoever not to have him in the game, Skiles just hates Tyrus, that is pretty obvious. FIRE SKILES!
Balta1701-B
If Big Ben can go 4/5 from the free throw line...

Make it 6/7.
Balta1701-B
QUOTE (Chicago Bulls Franchise @ Dec 7 2007, 05:19 PM) *
Yeah this is the team Tyrus always plays well against. Even in the playoffs he had a few big games. Makes no sense whatsoever not to have him in the game, Skiles just hates Tyrus, that is pretty obvious. FIRE SKILES!

Tyrus DNP 1st half.
Chicago Bulls Franchise
The only reason he would be put in the game is garbage time which would just screw up his stats anyways so I would just assume he doesn't play if he gets no minutes in the 3rd quarter.
MB33
Tyrus need to have some minutes if they aint going to play him either trade him or fire someone!
Balta1701-B
Just for reference, the last time we played the Pistons, Tyrus's line:

36 minutes
19 points
14 rebounds
2 blocks
2 steals
1 assist
8/12 from the floor.
DutheDoduhon21
tyrus is abeast against the pistons, he needs to play, looks like hes in skiles poo poo house again...
Chicago Bulls Franchise
If I were Tyrus I'd probably demand a trade, he will never excel here, at least not with Scott Skiles.
MB33
then if he gets traded watch him be an all star on a different team after he gets his jump shot
Chicago Bulls Franchise
QUOTE (MB33 @ Dec 7 2007, 08:07 PM) *
then if he gets traded watch him be an all star on a different team after he gets his jump shot

Exactly, that is what I kinda hope happens. He becomes an allstar, even better numbers than Tyson just too shove spiff for far into Skiles face. I'd love it because I hate Skiles so damn much. He can't coach big men so why are we not looking for a new coach, HE SUCKS!
MB33
i agree! nocioni is a beast he should drive each and every time he has the ball!
Wanne
I'm actually pretty impressed with Noah.
Chicago Bulls Franchise
We win!! Noc is playing like a man on fire! Kirk is continuing to suck ass
chilord
So far, I'm kinda liking the weekend of infamy!

Four of the last five, not bad. This team looks like it's rising again--imagine if Skiles wasn't on his anti-Tyrus jihad. I'm getting visions of TT at 4 and Noah at 5, and likin' it!
MB33
nocioni!!!

right now i would trade kirk,tyrus(as much as i dont want to but if they are just going to bench him let him go) for some low post player
chilord
QUOTE (MB33 @ Dec 7 2007, 08:49 PM) *
nocioni!!!

right now i would trade kirk,tyrus(as much as i dont want to but if they are just going to bench him let him go) for some low post player

Can we trade Skiles instead?
Balta1701-B
Well...we may not be able to beat anyone else yet, but for now, I'll take owning the Piston's arse.

Play TT.
chilord
Detroit can suck it. 98-91, 2-0 against the classless chumps from Detoilet.
MB33
QUOTE (chilord @ Dec 7 2007, 09:50 PM) *
Can we trade Skiles instead?

or that 2
daa84
interesting to see that gordon sat basically the whole 4th quarter with hinrich and duhon on the floor at the same time for much of the game....i wonder if skiles was looking at what his roster would be like if he didnt have gordon
Balta1701-B
QUOTE (daa84 @ Dec 7 2007, 06:58 PM) *
interesting to see that gordon sat basically the whole 4th quarter with hinrich and duhon on the floor at the same time for much of the game....i wonder if skiles was looking at what his roster would be like if he didnt have gordon

He was 3/10 in the game and worse than that in the first 1/2.

He really hasn't had him all season.
b-riann
BIG WIN!!
Chicago Bulls Franchise
We win in spite of Skiles. Duhon and Nocioni had big games for us. Deng sucked as far as I'm concerned, big Ben and Joe did a great job on the boards..
DutheDoduhon21
did anyone watch the game on espn and hear what skiles said when he was miked up? anything interesting?
Schalke
Big props to Du and Noc. They're the only guys on this team that have the balls to attack the hoop.

I don't even know what to say about Skiles. He should be fired first thing in the morning. I know we got the win, but how do you not play Thomas against a team he plays well against. He had like 19/14 last game against the Pistons.

I also thought Noah played good.
Chicago Bulls Franchise
QUOTE (DutheDoduhon21 @ Dec 7 2007, 11:25 PM) *
did anyone watch the game on espn and hear what skiles said when he was miked up? anything interesting?

Yeah, TT would keep looking over at Scott and then Skiles would turn and keep saying, "fish you"...

MOD EDIT: The swear-filter is there for a reason. Please refrain from trying to overrule it.
DutheDoduhon21
lolhitting.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.