Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Bulls vs Celtics
TalkBulls Forums > Nothing But Net > Bulls Talk
Chicago Bulls Franchise
Anyone else feeling a blowout? By that I mean us getting killed. I think Skiles will be forced to play Tyrus because the refs will be calling so many fouls on our players against their big three. We have a shot, IF WERE HOT, if not we will get killed. So to put it in simple terms, we have to play a near perfect game to beat Boston.
Balta1701-B
A blowout seems always possible with this team, but after tonight, am I feeling it? No. At home, C's on the road, Bulls coming off a big win, and the Bulls seemingly back to playing up or down to the level of their opponent, which is something we kept seeing last year, then 2 major challenges in a row might mean us rising to the challenge 2 nights in a row.

At least, I hope so. It would really send a "We're back" message if we could win this game.
Chicago Bulls Franchise
I can see this being a 108-97 loss. Deng is notorious for stopping Paul Pierce but now that there are two other big time players it will be more difficult matchup wise. I don't think we have an answer for Kg, we can stop Ray Allen. If we can hold 2 of the three to 15 points or less I think we can win a game like this. However knowing Skiles he'll do something stupid like put Duhon on KG and he'll explode for 45 and 16..

Don't worry, Demetrious Nichols is here to save the day! No but seriously, I want to see him play. If he can score for us maybe we've got something. He averaged nearly 19 a game last year in college so he's capable. I bet he plays 5 minutes or so..
MB33
We cant keep throwing jumpshots. duh and nocioni need to attack the rim like last nite!Since all our other guys keep throwing them up!Good when it goes in but horrible when we are cold.Need a low post presence by the trade deadline jermaine oneal or paul gasol anyone!
Chicago Bulls Franchise
Pax better be working on the phones for a TT deal now. He's dropped completely out of the rotation.
hinrich fan
I wish we had Ray-Ray in Bulls' colors.
chilord
Good start for Kirk! Let's keep it going!
chilord
I'm liking the increased emphasis on driving to the hole by the guards, especially Gordon.

The anti-Tyrus jihad continues. Sefolosha's in, anyway. He needs to show something posthaste.
Chicago Bulls Franchise
Nocioni is the worst post passer/dribbler I've ever seen. He is a black hole.
chilord
Nice to see the backcourt outperforming the opposing backcourt. BG is feeling it tonight.
MB33
If that was tyrus on the joe smith layup it would have been a dunk!
chilord
QUOTE (Chicago Bulls Franchise @ Dec 8 2007, 08:30 PM) *

Post dribbler maybe... but Ben Wallace is really not impressing me with his passing at all.

Smith misses a layup. Gee, if only we had a really athletic four to power down a point blank shot like that. Dream on, I guess...
Chicago Bulls Franchise
Tyrus should just pull a Cedric Benson and walk out before halftime and get dressed, he aint seeing any PT for a long time thanks to the dick skiles. FIRE SKILES FIRE SKILES!!
b-riann
i like the way we're playing even though we are down at half. keep it up, boys!
chilord
One thing to get killed by the big three, but getting owned by Rondo and Big Baby... wow.
Chicago Bulls Franchise

Still playing for LSU?
chilord
Clearly, when Kevin Garnett is nearing double figures in blocks, the solution is to go small.
chilord
Someone wanna check the rims at the UC? They're the worst I think I've seen--how does this team shoot in the mid-30 percent range every night?

Also, time to trade Tyrus Thomas. We're sure to get valuable second round picks for him, a la Tyson Chandler. We could get the next JamesOn Curry!
b-riann
looks like we're going to lose this one unsure.gif
SoxFan1
QUOTE (Chicago Bulls Franchise @ Dec 8 2007, 10:32 PM) *

Still playing for LSU?

Honestly, get off his jock already. We win 4 out of 5 games and all you can say is fire Skiles and that yrus Thomas needs more playing time.L ets it go dude, it's preety da,n annoying and there is no fuciikng reason to complain when we are winning games.
SoxFan1
QUOTE (Chicago Bulls Franchise @ Dec 8 2007, 09:30 PM) *

I know, all his deos is score 20 points off the bench and help us win games. What an asshoel? It's not like h e and Chirs Duhon single handledly beat the Pitston sthe other night or anything because of their dribbling. We should tradhe ihim for like someone whoi wcan dounk and jumpo high.
Chicago Bulls Franchise
QUOTE (SoxFan1 @ Dec 9 2007, 12:53 AM) *
Honestly, get off his jock already. We win 4 out of 5 games and all you can say is fire Skiles and that yrus Thomas needs more playing time.L ets it go dude, it's preety da,n annoying and there is no fuciikng reason to complain when we are winning games.

But we lost yesterday, and were not winning, were last in our division.. And just for your info I like Nocioni, yesterday I praised him for the way he and Duhon played. I'm also wondering, were you drunk when you typed this?
MB33
we played a good game but then again we died with our jumpers.you can see when a team has a go to player like garnett makess a big differece for everyone.
SoxFan1
QUOTE (Chicago Bulls Franchise @ Dec 9 2007, 11:47 AM) *
I'm also wondering, were you drunk when you typed this?

Haha, absolutely.
Chicago Bulls Franchise
QUOTE (SoxFan1 @ Dec 9 2007, 09:00 PM) *
Haha, absolutely.

lolhitting.gif
madisonsmadhouse
Its no coincidence the team has started playing better ball as Noc has played more. he is the only guy we have who is willing to collapse a defense and take the ball to the hole.

Its also interesting to see Noah pass Tyrus on the depth chart. I actually paid attention to it, and the big reason is that Noah hustles down the floor. I swear everytime Ty is on the floor, he is the last one down the court on offense. If it is Noah, if he doesn't get the board, he is up the floor with the guards.
DutheDoduhon21
i dont think its that noah passed tyris o the depth chart its that skiles benched him completely, and hes not playing at all, the bulls are better with him in the rotation, but it is good to see noah getting a little more minutes.
Chicago Bulls Franchise
I don't have a problem with Noah, its Skiles I have a problem with. Not playing your number 2 draft pick in two consecutive games is asinine.
MB33
He definitely needs to give tyrus some time.Look at aldridge with all the playing time he had last year it payed of this year.
ZoomSlowik
QUOTE (MB33 @ Dec 10 2007, 07:06 PM) *
He definitely needs to give tyrus some time.Look at aldridge with all the playing time he had last year it payed of this year.

1) Ability has a major role in it. Alridge isn't anywhere near as foul/turnover prone and has a much better scoring touch.

2) Portland isn't a contender, the Bulls are (well, or are supposed to be).

3) Alridge still only got 22 minutes on average, and only 19 before the break before his play picked up. Chris Duhon played more than that last year. Also, Tyrus was playing 18 minutes a game in the second half.
madisonsmadhouse
QUOTE (DutheDoduhon21 @ Dec 10 2007, 05:30 PM) *
i dont think its that noah passed tyris o the depth chart its that skiles benched him completely, and hes not playing at all, the bulls are better with him in the rotation, but it is good to see noah getting a little more minutes.

The more minutes Nocioni has played, the more the Bulls have started to win. That's a fact.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.