Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Supersonics @ Bulls, 12/11/07
TalkBulls Forums > Nothing But Net > Bulls Talk
Balta1701-B
Let's give a warm beating of a welcome to the Oklahoma City Kevin Durants, shall we?
Chicago Bulls Franchise
We should win this game but who knows, KD may go for 50.. If nothing else I like watching the Sonics, though they are bad, they're a young, energetic bunch that comes to play everyday.
chilord
I'm optimistic about this one. This team did hang in there with the all-powerful Boston Celtics... if this team wasn't still mired in the most inexplicable extended shooting slump I've ever seen, they beat 'em. Let's put this one on the left-hand side, for the love of Jordan!
Balta1701-B
The Sonics are giving up the 2nd most points in the league, 106/game. We really need to use this game as a jump-start for that shooting touch.
Chicago Bulls Franchise
JOAKIM'S IN!!

EDIT: HOLY spiff IS THAT TYRUS THOMAS I SEE?

Tyrus: 4 points and 4 rebounds in less than 2 minutes...
chilord
QUOTE (Chicago Bulls Franchise @ Dec 11 2007, 08:13 PM) *
JOAKIM'S IN!!

EDIT: HOLY spiff IS THAT TYRUS THOMAS I SEE?

Tyrus: 4 points and 4 rebounds in less than 2 minutes...

He looks like a different Tyrus Thomas--staying out of foul trouble, making huge blocks ... and steals! And 4-4 from the line.
Maybe Skiles earns a reprieve for his tough love tactics?

Redemption is good. Get this lead up to 20(I hope!) and let's see what Thabo can do!

Could the Sonics be the tonics our Bulls needed? Look at 'em go!
Chicago Bulls Franchise
Nah, Skiles is just infected with the Christmas spirit. Its time for Tyrus to sit, he's changing the game too much, NOT ALLOWED!!
Chicago Bulls Franchise
Joe Smith is having a good game. Wish he'd cut down on those 4 turnovers though, I'll take those 15 points.
chilord
o.o

o.O

DAMN!
ZoomSlowik
67 points in one half? How the hell did that happen?
Chicago Bulls Franchise
QUOTE (ZoomSlowik @ Dec 11 2007, 08:55 PM) *
67 points in one half? How the hell did that happen?

Prolly has something to do with the fact Seattle is one of the worst defenses in the league and give up 105 ppg.
chilord
QUOTE (Chicago Bulls Franchise @ Dec 11 2007, 09:05 PM) *
Prolly has something to do with the fact Seattle is one of the worst defenses in the league and give up 105 ppg.

It hasn't mattered how putrid the opponent was lately. This is encouraging.
Chicago Bulls Franchise
Did I mention how well Joe Smith is playing? 19 points and counting.. This is the Bulls we saw in the playoffs. A strong,young,confident, group of individuals that play great defense. Were shooting close to 60% which I guarantee is the best on the season.
chilord
QUOTE (Chicago Bulls Franchise @ Dec 11 2007, 09:13 PM) *
Did I mention how well Joe Smith is playing? 19 points and counting.. This is the Bulls we saw in the playoffs. A strong,young,confident, group of individuals that play great defense. Were shooting close to 60% which I guarantee is the best on the season.

Playoffs? Funny you should mention that, I was just reading the Bulls vs. Heat threads--I LOVED THAT SERIES.

Joe Smith > P.J. Brown

Joakim Noah > Malik Allen

Stronger in the area that was the Bulls' downfall last year. Verrrrrry interesting.
Chicago Bulls Franchise
Grandpa Griffin gets in the game. FINALLY WE GET TYRUS AND JOAKIM ON THE FLOOR AT THE SAME TIME! The first time all year!
Chicago Bulls Franchise
Oh I know why we are winning, how could I be so stupid? Its those pinstriped jerseys we wore in 95 when we won 72 games. That is what is making us win games. Why not just wear them the rest of the year?
chilord
Skiles not happy with his third unit merely 'maintaining' the blowout, so he calls a time out.

This game... good for the soul. bullssmilie1.jpg
Chicago Bulls Franchise
Never thought we'd make it past the 120 point mark...
chilord
5-2 in the last seven games. The players are finding their roles, and the defensive intensity is most definitely back.

Indiana... you're NEXT!
ZoomSlowik
QUOTE (Chicago Bulls Franchise @ Dec 11 2007, 09:05 PM) *

I was being sarcastic. I know that Seattle doesn't even feign interest in defense. tongue.gif

Still got to make shots though.
madisonsmadhouse
All 12 guys scored last night, and that is saying something. It was really nice to see Gordon and Hinrich hitting shots, no matter how wide open that they were.
Balta1701-B
QUOTE (madisonsmadhouse @ Dec 12 2007, 06:37 AM) *
All 12 guys scored last night, and that is saying something. It was really nice to see Gordon and Hinrich hitting shots, no matter how wide open that they were.

Getting Wide open shots has not been a problem at all for this team in the first part of the season.

Making them has been.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.