Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Curry Recalled from D-League
TalkBulls Forums > Nothing But Net > Bulls Talk
Balta1701-B
Trib Blurb
The Bulls recalled JamesOn Curry from their Development League affiliate. In eight games with the Iowa Energy, Curry averaged 22 points on 46 percent shooting. He added 5.9 assists
sport1016
I would like to see him play too, because it would mean that the bulls have an insurmountable lead in a game.

Seriously, if he was effective off the bench at all, it might prompt skiles to see the wisdom in bringing a different 6'3 tweener guard off the bench.
DutheDoduhon21
looks like he played really good in the d-league. hopefully it helped him out, i want to see him play.
Chicago Bulls Franchise
Maybe he can do something Thabo can't, like play good..
Balta1701-B
QUOTE (Chicago Bulls Franchise @ Dec 17 2007, 03:33 PM) *
Maybe he can do something Thabo can't, like play good..

time for Thabo to the D-League?
Steve9347
QUOTE (Balta1701-B @ Dec 17 2007, 05:36 PM) *
time for Thabo to the D-League?

time for Thabo to the release.
SoxFan1
Yeah, lets cut Thabo so we can see if maybe this kid can do anything at the pro level, awesome.

I'm hoping he can come in and provide some scoring off the bench like Gordon used to or even like Jannero Pargo. Cutting Thabo would be ridiculous. When/if Gordon turns it on, you deal him for a low post scorer and use Duhon/Thabo/Curry to fill in.
dasox24
Yeah, no way is Thabo released... He's still young (NBA-wise). Not that I expect him to develop into anything great, but he has enough talent to always have a place on a NBA team, so why not this one? At least until his contract runs out...
madisonsmadhouse
This is Thabo's wake up call. If Curry can shoot and play passable D, I wouldn't be surprised to see a solid dose of him
Balta1701-B
QUOTE (madisonsmadhouse @ Dec 18 2007, 10:26 AM) *
This is Thabo's wake up call. If Curry can shoot and play passable D, I wouldn't be surprised to see a solid dose of him

With Duhon hitting FA at the end of this year...you'd have to be crazy to recall curry if you didn't expect to be playing him.
Chicago Bulls Franchise
Also, Nichols was moved to the NBADL roster..
Balta1701-B
The Bulls assigned Demetris Nichols to the Iowa Energy, their Development League affiliate. JamesOn Curry, recently recalled, confirmed he will be returning to the D-League on Jan. 4.
Follow the bouncing players.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.