Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Bulls @ Celtics
TalkBulls Forums > Nothing But Net > Bulls Talk
Balta1701-B
Time to play like champions. On the road against a tough team that we played tough last time out, probably without big ben.

Simple phrase: "And the Celtics have hit their first 2 game losing skid of the year". Make it a reality.
chilord
QUOTE (Balta1701-B @ Dec 21 2007, 11:43 AM) *
Time to play like champions. On the road against a tough team that we played tough last time out, probably without big ben.

Simple phrase: "And the Celtics have hit their first 2 game losing skid of the year". Make it a reality.

bullssmilie1.jpg

Wouldn't that be nice?

Especially after catching the crew at TNT making Bulls' jokes during the Lakers/Cavs game...

"There were rumors about Kobe going to Chicago... bet he's glad at how things turned out now!"

jpshakehead.gif

Be nice to hang another L on the all-powerful Celtics and gain some real Momentum to finish out 2007!
madisonsmadhouse
The Bulls seem to play their best ball against the good teams. They played decent up until the end of the game in their first meeting with the Celts.
Chicago Bulls Franchise
Nocioni is killing us, wtf? get him out of there!
Balta1701-B
STOP FREAKING SHOOTING 3'S NOC.
MB33
so far all jumpshots except the luol dunk bring in gray and tyrus
Chicago Bulls Franchise
Gray is in, now put Tyrus in along with him.
Chicago Bulls Franchise
Jesus Christ Skiles is an idiot, Nocioni is playing terrible so why keep him in?

NOCIONI, STOP freaking SHOOTING!!!
Balta1701-B
SOMEONE BREAK NOC'S WRIST SO HE CAN'T KEEP MISSING 3'S
Balta1701-B
KILL NOCIONI
MB33
can we atleast pass the ball to gray on the post since our jumpshots are not falling!!!
Balta1701-B
QUOTE (MB33 @ Dec 21 2007, 04:55 PM) *
can we atleast pass the ball to gray on the post since our jumpshots are not falling!!!

As you finished typing that, did Andres Nocioni appear and hold a gun to your head to encourage you to be silent?
Chicago Bulls Franchise
And Tryus didn't even touch him yet he gets the foul...
Balta1701-B
Outrebounded 15-7 in the first quarter.
Chicago Bulls Franchise
Ok they have three point shooters, we can't double down, were leaving a 50% shooter from three wide open in James Posey. As the wise Stacey King always says, KYP!! KNOW YOUR PERSONNEL!
MB33
thabooo
MB33
what a post move by thomas
Brian
Worst Technical ever. Tyrus didn't even do anything
Chicago Bulls Franchise
Nice Interior passing game when you have Gray and Tyrus in there. Too bad he didn't finish. I don't know why but I like the lineup that is in the game..
Balta1701-B
Bulls 1/7 from the free throw line.
Chicago Bulls Franchise
This is a major blowout.. Good thing were guarding James Posey and were not leaving him wide open 3 pointers...
Balta1701-B
Hey, national TV, look, this is what a lottery team looks like!
Chicago Bulls Franchise
Hmm I don't think Joe should be playing center any more. His scoring has dropped off immensely since going in for Big Ben. Its not his spot. I say move Gray into center and put Joe back at the 4 spot.
Chicago Bulls Franchise
Perkins is getting bailed out on just about everything. That wasn't a foul at all, as a matter of fact that was all ball. Terrible officiating tonight!
Chicago Bulls Franchise
When did Deng start taking free throw lessons from Shaq? Aaron Gray is a better point guard than Kirk Hinrich.. Kirk IS Steve Nash, just divided by 4..
MB33
trade kirk now lol
Chicago Bulls Franchise
Well I don't think anybody played good tonight, haha.

This team should be embarassed for their pathetic effort of play tonight.. Just sad.
MB33
got this from another forum which i totally agree with
"Alright, tonight against the Celtics, how many times did you guys want to throw something at the tv. For me, it was about fifty times, not solely for the stupid turnovers or the poor shooting, but for the way they used, or did not use, Aaron Gray. The same thing happened last game, although it was not as noticeable because they won. How many times did Aaron Gray have post position but the player who had the ball either overlooked him, tried to drive at the basket, many times in the space Gray was already occupying, or waited too long and made a terrible pass(Kirk Hinrich)? Its almost as if they've played without a center for so long that they've forgotten how to use one. The last two games, Gray has been the only player on the Bulls to shoot over fifty percent, and he's doing it the way we need someone to do it. He's using his size and his post moves in order to gain position and make the easy basket. If he's double teamed he knows how to pass to an open teammate for an easy basket. The Bulls will begin to play well only when they learn to use Aaron Gray. He should have scored over 20 points the last two games, but some other players are too selfish or just too stupid to give him the ball. He should get a touch on the ball almost every time up the court. "
DutheDoduhon21
yeah gray has benn playing good as of late but you guys talk about him as if he's a young shaq or something.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.