Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: JamesOn Curry arrested this morning..
TalkBulls Forums > Nothing But Net > Bulls Talk
Chicago Bulls Franchise
RealGM Staff Report -
JamesOn Curry, a 2007 draft pick of the Chicago Bulls , was arrested this morning on charges of public urination and resisting arrest in Boise, Idaho, police records show.

Curry, a 22-year-old second-round choice of the Bulls in 2007, was with the Iowa Energy team for an NBA Development League game against Utah.

A Boise police report indicated Curry, a 6-3, 190-pound guard from Oklahoma State, was arrested at about 2:25 a.m. after an officer "saw Curry urinating in the alley on the west side" of a Boise hotel.

"As the officer approached in his patrol car, Curry looked at the officer then started to walk away. The officer turned his emergency lights on, Curry looked back then started to run," the report said.

Both the urination and the resisting arrest charge are misdemeanors, police said. No date for an appearance was set.

Its probably never a smart thing to run from the cops..
Steve9347
Just heard this on the Score.
Balta1701-B
s**t. I was figuring he'd take Duhon's spot next year once he walks. Oh well. At least it was only a 2nd rounder.
Wanne
So he has a bladder control problem...big deal.
Balta1701-B
QUOTE (Wanne @ Jan 17 2008, 04:25 PM) *
So he has a bladder control problem...big deal.

If he didn't previously have a problem with, you know, dealing drugs, I would agree...big deal.

But I'll guarantee you that the team attached some very specific rules to what they were going to tolerate when they drafted him, and this may well cross them. Just because, for example, Tank Johnson's BAC wasn't over .08 when he was pulled over in Arizona doesn't mean that the Bears were going to tolerate him driving around with a BAC of .072 at 2:00 a.m. at night.
Chicago Bulls Franchise
Running from the cops is the main problem. I could give a rats ass if he pissed outside or not. Their are two things that you can never do when your involved with a cop.

1. Kill them
2. Run from them
TeaLeafReaderII
My old man pisses outside all the time and he never gets arrested. He was busted for being young and black.

And if the Bears didn't waive Tank Johnson, than they still might be playing football.
DutheDoduhon21
i think it would have been much different if he didnt try to run, the cop might have jsut let him go. jamesOn is better than that. everything with this team keeps getting worse and worse.
bschmaranz
Well if he hadn't RUN from the cops, they probably would have just told him to zip up and be on his way.

But that point is moot anyways... he could have gotten Uro-mysitisis poisoning!
Steve9347
QUOTE (Chicago Bulls Franchise @ Jan 17 2008, 07:46 PM) *
Running from the cops is the main problem. I could give a rats ass if he pissed outside or not. Their are two things that you can never do when your involved with a cop.

1. Kill them
2. Run from them

I'll add one more.

3. Rape them

They frown on that one too.
TeaLeafReaderII
QUOTE (bschmaranz @ Jan 18 2008, 12:26 AM) *
Well if he hadn't RUN from the cops, they probably would have just told him to zip up and be on his way.

But that point is moot anyways... he could have gotten Uro-mysitisis poisoning!

Bah, if he had ran away from the cops he would have gotten away. We're talking about a professional athelete here. He probably jogged a few steps and stopped.

Then the cop was probably an OU fan jumping at the chance to stick it to OSU's former star.
chilord
QUOTE (TeaLeafReaderII @ Jan 17 2008, 10:47 PM) *
My old man pisses outside all the time and he never gets arrested. He was busted for being young and black.
And if the Bears didn't waive Tank Johnson, than they still might be playing football.

Why? Can he play on the OL?
sport1016
that did bother me that he couldn't outrun some yokel cops...

But apparently he did and got arrested when he went in a side door of the hotel, and got trapped by a locked door further inside.
dasox24
QUOTE (chilord @ Jan 18 2008, 01:17 PM) *
Why? Can he play on the OL?

Yeah, seriously... Tank Johnson wouldn't even have started for the Bears until the injuries hit, and once that happened, the defense was in big trouble anyway.

As for JamesOn, I'm disappointed in him. With his past, he knows he can't be getting in trouble with the law.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.