Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Trade Idea
TalkBulls Forums > Nothing But Net > Bulls Talk
urlacher1285
For Kwame Brown and his expiring contract and Valdimiar RAzhaisoicw (you get the idea). Vlad can help us at SF while Deng is hurt and Kwame brown will be gone at the end of the season. Plus we don't have Ben WAllace and his huge contract.

Lakers will need wallace while Bynum is out and we don't need wallace with Noah out playing him. His free throw percentage is better, FG percentage and rebounds. Noah is playing like a beast lately and I like it. Reminds me of Ryan Theriot of da cubs.
Balta1701-B
I would pretty much take anything, including Vlad's bad contract back, if it helped us get rid of Wallace's contract. I just don't think the Lakers are going to eat it.

I think they might actually have some interest in Joe Smith if we started talking about him though. Affordable veteran front court guy who can score, signed to affordable contract.
Steve9347
If we stand pat with Wallace... he comes off the books the same offseason D-Wade and LeBron can opt-out.

Just sayin'...
Balta1701-B
QUOTE (steve9347 @ Jan 30 2008, 09:26 AM) *
If we stand pat with Wallace... he comes off the books the same offseason D-Wade and LeBron can opt-out.

Just sayin'...

Which...starting next year...also increases his trade value as a contract getting close to expiring at a useful time.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.