Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: HERE WE GO!
TalkBulls Forums > Nothing But Net > Bulls Talk
CubbiesFan07
espn full circle looks like it's gonna be weird... im not gonna watch that...

but the bulls and heat, NOWWWW we got this.

just take out shaq, we got this 8-)
The Gladiator
WOW HASLEM TWO QUICK T"S AND HES GONE
The Gladiator
spoke too soon... GAME OVER!!! THE BULLS SUCK ASS
madisonsmadhouse
QUOTE (The Gladiator @ Apr 22 2006, 07:07 PM)
spoke too soon... GAME OVER!!! THE BULLS SUCK ASS

Wow, don't break your neck jumping off of the bandwagon or anything...
The Gladiator
QUOTE (southsider2k5 @ Apr 22 2006, 07:13 PM)
Wow, don't break your neck jumping off of the bandwagon or anything...

lol no im just pissed... look at all the calls we are getting yet we are still sucking. I got pissed last year. I JUST WANT TO WIN
CubbiesFan07
yeah man, theres another whole 1/2 of the game to play.

theyre only 12 down, we still have a huge chance at winning this. just hinrich needs to DO something instead of just sit there........
CubbiesFan07
QUOTE (The Gladiator @ Apr 22 2006, 07:14 PM)
lol no im just pissed... look at all the calls we are getting yet we are still sucking. I got pissed last year. I JUST WANT TO WIN

we're vsing one of the top teams in the league with shaq and wade. we can slow down wade, but cant stop him

and we cant even contain shaq for any reason whatsoever... fucken gay.
madisonsmadhouse
QUOTE (The Gladiator @ Apr 22 2006, 07:14 PM)

Its all good. I don't want to be down either, but the second half is where the Bulls always make their move. Plus even if they don't win, they still really only need to steal one of these games in Miami to put the pressure on the Heat.
The Gladiator
QUOTE (CubbiesFan07 @ Apr 22 2006, 07:16 PM)
we're vsing one of the top teams in the league with shaq and wade. we can slow down wade, but cant stop him

and we cant even contain shaq for any reason whatsoever... fucken gay.

Ya... Hinrich really needs to step it UP!! Get the ball to Deng more, let him slash to the basket and NVR give the ball to tyson, ive noticed this for a long time now, whenever he drives to the basket he always lets go of the ball on purpose and flails his arm up in the air trying to get a foul but instead he looks stupid cuz the refs dont call it and wade goes down the floor with an easy dunk dry.gif
CubbiesFan07
QUOTE (The Gladiator @ Apr 22 2006, 07:18 PM)
Ya... Hinrich really needs to step it UP!! Get the ball to Deng more, let him slash to the basket and NVR give the ball to tyson, ive noticed this for a long time now, whenever he drives to the basket he always lets go of the ball on purpose and flails his arm up in the air trying to get a foul but instead he looks stupid cuz the refs dont call it and wade goes down the floor with an easy dunk dry.gif

omg i know.. chandler is horrible this game so far. you see when he just punched the ball into the air instead of trying to rebound it? ugh.. man. wish sweetney could do somthing too, instead of just 9 minutes for the fat guy
The Gladiator
Gordon and Noc are the only ones doing ne thing in this game to keep us alive. We need to go to Gordon more often and hope he can bring us back into the game with some threes!! We better get off to a great start this half or its OVER!! Were down 12, we need to bring it down to at least 4 coming in to the 4th quarter to have a chance IMO and if Gordon comes out hot the bulls may have a chance.
The Gladiator
Im srry to say but, We obviously are doing all we can, were shooting great but we are still down. This is just like the Wiz last year. Im srry but its over for us at least in this game but if we dont improve on the defensive end next game the SERIES is over.
The Gladiator
SEE WHAT I MEAN?
CubbiesFan07
wow gordon so fricken clutch. i swear.

whoever hates him, gtfo
The Gladiator
QUOTE (CubbiesFan07 @ Apr 22 2006, 07:56 PM)
wow gordon so fricken clutch. i swear.

whoever hates him, gtfo

Im not nessasarily a fan of him cuz hes so short and I dont think he will be a star, but he does show signs of it and is IMO a top 5 player when it comes to a last second shot (Clutchness). I wish he were 5 inches taller cuz hes really 6'0 MAYBE. A SG needs to be at the minimum 6'5 IMO to succeed and become a star.
CubbiesFan07
QUOTE (The Gladiator @ Apr 22 2006, 07:58 PM)
Im not nessasarily a fan of him cuz hes so short and I dont think he will be a star, but he does show signs of it and is IMO a top 5 player when it comes to a last second shot (Clutchness). I wish he were 5 inches taller cuz hes really 6'0 MAYBE. A SG needs to be at the minimum 6'5 IMO to succeed and become a star.

look @ him play, best player the bulls have. gg..
The Gladiator
one word.... AMAZING!!
CubbiesFan07
cool.gif YEAHHHHHHHH
The Gladiator
If theres luck, DWAYNE WADE SURE HAS IT Cuz he looks GOD AWFUL this game but somehow gets so damn lucky.
madisonsmadhouse
QUOTE (The Gladiator @ Apr 22 2006, 08:12 PM)
If theres luck, DWAYNE WADE SURE HAS IT Cuz he looks GOD AWFUL this game but somehow gets so damn lucky.

That is not luck, it is one of the premier players in the NBA. You have to give Wade his props.
The Gladiator
OMFG THIS IS freaking GAY!!!! Go to Hinrich and Gordon, there the ones that will win us the ball game. NO THREES ALLOWED!! Ill give shaq his two but no THREES
CubbiesFan07
yeah it is... chandler cant rebound for spiff!
The Gladiator
Tyson go ahead and stay at ur house with ur wife cuz u sure suck.
The Gladiator
God damn Hinrich loses it for us again with a dumb t o
The Gladiator
So, is Ben Gordon dead now?
CubbiesFan07
worst shot ive ever seen. held it for like 0.000001 seconds and shoots it.. ><
The Gladiator
Terrible coaching, this is about the MILLIONTH TIME SKILES GOES TO ANDRES FREAKING NOCIONI AT THE END OF THE DAMN GAME!! If it does work the 15th time it probably NEVER will.
The Gladiator
I hope Wade Tore his ACL there mad.gif That piece of spiff
The Gladiator
BG not for Ben Gordon, but for BAD GAME!!!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.