Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Countdown to inactivity (NBA Deadline thread)
TalkBulls Forums > Nothing But Net > Bulls Talk
Steve9347
Obviously having a full squad last night lose to a Nets team that had traded its best player will not be enough, as I believe Paxson will cruise through the trade deadline without a move and I will boycott the 2nd half of the season...

My trip to the Dominican Republic next week could not have come at a better time, because White Sox Spring Training games will be on upon my return.
dasox24
QUOTE (steve9347 @ Feb 21 2008, 09:42 AM) *
My trip to the Dominican Republic next week

That should be awesome. One of my best friends is from there and lives there for most of the summer. The pictures I've seen make it look like it'd be a pretty cool place to visit, so have fun!
Balta1701-B
Trade. Joe. Smith.

That is all.
Balta1701-B
Ryan, Chicago
Please tell me Ben Wallace is on the move

CHAD FORD
Maybe ... call was about Ben Wallace in a possible deal with the Cavs. I've got to stress that it was from what I'd call a third party source ... not someone directly involved in the negotiations. So ... take it with a grain of salt ... but interesting ...

CHAD FORD
The deal as I heard it ... by the way ... had Drew Gooden, Ira Newble, Shannon Brown and Cederic Simmons coming back to Chicago.
MB33
trade ben and let our young guys play
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.