Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Make your Predictions for game 2
TalkBulls Forums > Nothing But Net > Bulls Talk
The Gladiator
Bulls win 112-98. Gordon goes OFF again!!

Gordon 42 points 2 assists 2 rebounds
Deng 14 points 10 rebounds
Noc 24 points 12 rebounds
Hinrich 12 points 10 assits
Allen 5 points 3 rebounds
Sweets 6 points 6 rebounds
Tyson 3 points 6 rebounds

HEAT:

Wade 36 points 7 assists.. Another poor shooting night though.
Shaq 20 points 10 rebounds 6 blks
and thats about it cuz thats all the heat are ne ways laugh.gif
Heads22
Don't forget about the Heat having to go without Haslem tonight.
soxfan101
Gordon is starting to become a star.... I think next year his ppg might go up 5 points or so around that. Also I think despite his recent surge Nocioni will player a lesser role with Deng getting a lot more playing time and hopefully Al Harrington too. Also with Gordon's emergence id think we see less Duhon.

If Aldridge can come in and give results right away we might be really good next season, good enough to beat any team in a series besides the Pistons assuming health.
CubbiesFan07
noch wont be a lesser role, he'll take the PF spot on the team

man,

sweetney
noch
deng
gordon
hinrich

would be amazzing. would be even better if we could get duhon in on the lineup! and i want songalia back...
ChWRoCk2
I hope we win the 2nd game, i think we should we played the heat well and really brought it to them and have the intensity and comback ability to make it possible.
BuLLzDoMaIn
We must win this game. I say bulls shut the heat up and shock them. Hinrich gets team high in points.
Giant Killer
Shaq and Wade will probably get theirs so we have to have the other guys beat us. I think if we tighten up the defense we got a good shot.

Bulls 97
Heat 93

BTW, is Haslem suspened for this game?
BuLLzDoMaIn
^^ i would think he is....
Hinrich=Ratings
A Bulls win plain and simple
BuLLzDoMaIn
QUOTE (Hinrich=Ratings @ Apr 23 2006, 11:14 PM)
A Bulls win plain and simple

i like you lol headbang.gif bullssmilie1.jpg
madisonsmadhouse
Its going to be another game similar to game 1. The stars decide this game, in a close battle that goes down to the last posession.
sport1016
IF gordon has a good series, and that seems to be a legit possibility so far, i think you won't see any debate from within the organization that he is the starting two guard on the team. Can you believe he's starting to go to the free frow line? THat's all he was missing from his game, IMO. Do we really need a big two guard, except for maybe a reserve guy, we are already the best defensive team in the league, right?

BTW, bulls win as deng goes for 20 and 11 with gordon getting 25, 21 coming in the second half.
Da Bulls 88
Bulls lose 1,000-0 tongue.gif
Heads22
I'll be the token Pacers fan, and the Heat will win 102-95. tongue.gif

Oh, and Haslem IS suspended for tonight.
BuLLzDoMaIn
QUOTE (sport1016 @ Apr 24 2006, 10:30 AM)
BTW, bulls win as deng goes for 20 and 11 with gordon getting 25, 21 coming in the second half.

sounds good to me smile.gif
TeaLeafReaderII
noc will get under someone elses skin and they will get teed up and tossed before halftime blink.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.