Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Bulls @ Cavs, 3/2/08
TalkBulls Forums > Nothing But Net > Bulls Talk
Balta1701-B
The Bulls get a chance to recover from the flop that was their game against the Wizz with a nationally televised game against the team they just dealt with, the Cavs. The Bulls finally get a chance to benefit from Ben Wallace's play.

TT played what, 9 minutes in the last game? Something tells me Drew Gooden will wind up starting this game, despite the fact that TT wasn't playing at all in the disastrous 2nd half yesterday.

Play the Kids. Damnit, play them until they foul out.
Chicago Bulls Franchise
Yeah Tyrus played terrible last game, lets hope he comes out with some smarter play to start tomorrows game! Nothing infuriates me more than a stupid player who can't stay out of foul trouble. It really isn't that hard.
Balta1701-B
QUOTE (Chicago Bulls Franchise @ Mar 1 2008, 09:06 PM) *
Yeah Tyrus played terrible last game, lets hope he comes out with some smarter play to start tomorrows game! Nothing infuriates me more than a stupid player who can't stay out of foul trouble. It really isn't that hard.

Regardless of his early foul trouble...Boylan's answer to the run the Wiz got on in the early 3rd, after like the first 8 points, was to go with a small lineup and NEVER leave it for the rest of the game. From that point on, the power forward was either Deng or Noc, we never saw a legit 2 big man lineup.

At this point, if he gets in foul trouble, put him in for the 4th and let him foul out. Let him learn damnit! LaMarcus Aldridge would not be performing this year if he played 5 minutes a game his first 2 years.
Chicago Bulls Franchise
QUOTE (Balta1701-B @ Mar 2 2008, 12:02 AM) *
Regardless of his early foul trouble...Boylan's answer to the run the Wiz got on in the early 3rd, after like the first 8 points, was to go with a small lineup and NEVER leave it for the rest of the game. From that point on, the power forward was either Deng or Noc, we never saw a legit 2 big man lineup.

At this point, if he gets in foul trouble, put him in for the 4th and let him foul out. Let him learn damnit! LaMarcus Aldridge would not be performing this year if he played 5 minutes a game his first 2 years.

I agree, I say let him play until he gets 3 fouls, take him out and then let him play all the way until he gets 6 fouls. Tyrus is never going to learn how to play with foul trouble if Boylan keeps taking him out but Tyrus aint exactly the smartest player on the team and I've noticed he doesn't really even change how he plays defense when he has 2 early fouls. He still reaches and scraps under the basket and its annoying.
Chicago Bulls Franchise
I don't think putting Nocioni on Lebron makes a whole lotta sense but with Thabo out it's going to be tough without one really true defender.
Chicago Bulls Franchise
Why does Terico keep calling Hughes Joe Smith? Its starting to annoy me.

Damn, Lebron is really really good. What a dunk to seal the game.
Cowch
Man, that game was really frustrating. It's too bad the Bulls couldn't keep up. Oh well, I can only hope they get back at them on Thursday. Plus after that game I'd feel pretty stupid as a cavs fan for getting rid of Hughes and Gooden.
Sanitarium
i could not for the life of me figure out how they stayed in it despite playing so sloppy on the offensive end. i'm also asking myself how the heck the bulls won a single game before hughes... our offense looked like some schoolyard pickup game where everyone just passed it around until he got open.

this game makes me hate that idiot boylan even more and i wouldn't mind if noc never played a game for the bulls again.
dasox24
Damn, I completely forgot that this game was on TV. Would have loved to watch it, but I can't complain too much. Played over an hour of 5-on-5 today on the court behind my house, so at least I did something athletic, lol...
Cowch
QUOTE (dasox24 @ Mar 2 2008, 06:34 PM) *
Damn, I completely forgot that this game was on TV. Would have loved to watch it, but I can't complain too much. Played over an hour of 5-on-5 today on the court behind my house, so at least I did something athletic, lol...

A lot of their next few games are on national TV, just a heads up.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.