Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Luol Deng.....
TalkBulls Forums > Nothing But Net > Bulls Talk
Cute Little Bulls Fan
huh.gif Okay, Deng better have gotten his first playoff game jitters out of his system cuz we need him scoring, rebounding, playing defense, etc out there. Coach skiles said he looked nervous and that is why he didnt play many minutes. Hopefully he'll back in action on Monday. I mean we played pretty good without him, but imagine what we could have done if he was having one his great nights. biggrin.gif
What do you guys think?Would it have made a differnce he played more? And do you think he'll play more on Monday??
Chicago Bulls Franchise
QUOTE (Cute Little Bulls Fan @ Apr 23 2006, 08:06 AM)
huh.gif Okay, Deng better have gotten his first playoff game jitters out of his system cuz we need him scoring, rebounding, playing defense, etc out there. Coach skiles said he looked nervous and that is why he didnt play many minutes. Hopefully he'll back in action on Monday. I mean we played pretty good without him, but imagine what we could have done if he was having one his great nights. biggrin.gif
What do you guys think?Would it have made a differnce he played more? And do you think he'll play more on Monday??

without a doubt, no question.. If Deng, like u said, has one of his "Nights" in the playoff game this team will win. His long arms alters the shooters shots and gets rebounds for us. I hope he plays more.
BuLLzDoMaIn
Yeah thats why i like this loss. Cause Deng didnt help at all and we was still in the game the whole time.
bulls91
we really missed him tonight. the olny thing that i do not understand is lebron was in the same amount of pressure if not more then loul but he played the whole game and deng did not. they are the same age deng has had more of an experiance from collage too. huh.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.