Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Analysis of The Big Picture
TalkBulls Forums > Nothing But Net > Bulls Talk
Chicago Bulls Franchise
After losing a tough game 1 yesterday, 2 things really stuck out on why we lost the game. A lack of a big man, just think if we had Aldridge or Ne low post scorer that can put up at least 10-14 ppg for us we would have won that game. And that specific person would not have allowed Wade to "GO OFF" And drive down the lane freely all the time.

Another thing that stuck out is the emergence of Ben Gordon. Similar to the Bears Playoff game last year when Bernard Berrian stepped up and produced. Great games in the playoffs dont go left unnoticed and IMO if Ben Gordon produces throughout this whole series his statis could be raised to "Star" instead of "Scorer". He finished the year scoring about 16.7 ppg and in his first playoff game he more than doubled that, scoring 35 points.

If we could just get Hinrich to play like hes capable of, meaning driving to the basket and picking up fouls, this team can get somewhere. Lets not fool ourselves here, this team will not win us a championship but they can still prove something... Prove that they BELONG!

Id like to see us use deng on those screens more often. He barely played in game 1, im curious to see if he gets more action in game 2. And why are we not starting him? Im not sure I get coach Scott Skiles on that one. I would like to see Tyson do Something also. In both playoff games (last year and this years) Chandler has done nothing. If we can play "Smarter" basketball and play some better defense, we can definatley win this series and I think we will. I cant wait till game 2, I wish it were today but I guess Ill just watch the Pacers who play 2 hours from now.
bulls91
there are like three topics about deng wow... this board is really pissed off that he did not play what can you say a 21 year old kid had the butterflys for his first playoff game give the kid a break.
BuLLzDoMaIn
^^^ yeah he isnt lebron... But im sure he will do better game 2
Cute Little Bulls Fan
Yeah i think he'll come out in Game 2 when miami least expects it.
BuLLzDoMaIn
We played great. We just have to hope we can keep hitting our shots. And i love how sweet game to play. He was tryin his hardest to take it at shaq.
Chicago Bulls Franchise
QUOTE (BuLLzDoMaIn @ Apr 23 2006, 11:35 AM)
We played great. We just have to hope we can keep hitting our shots. And i love how sweet game to play. He was tryin his hardest to take it at shaq.

Yeah I noticed that, even the announcers were saying that. But he really didnt play well, of course no one does when playing shaq.. This thread isnt meant to be about Deng its mostly about The Emergence of Ben Gordon and our all around performance as a team during game 1. So plz dont take it the wrong way. Im not arguing about Deng, im just speculating. bullssmilie1.jpg
The Gladiator
Gordon is freakin sweet!!!!! He most certainly has stepped up these last few games. Maybe becoming a "Star".
bulls91
QUOTE (The Gladiator @ Apr 23 2006, 03:51 PM)
Gordon is freakin sweet!!!!! He most certainly has stepped up these last few games. Maybe becoming a "Star".

yea he is i think that we still need some one taller and all but he will turn in to a star in thhis league some day.
B-4-Bulls
QUOTE (bulls91 @ Apr 23 2006, 05:59 PM)
yea he is i think that we still need some one taller and all but he will turn in to a star in thhis league some day.

I agree
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.