Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Netropolitans @ Bulls, 3/18/08
TalkBulls Forums > Nothing But Net > Bulls Talk
Balta1701-B
See, game thread up on time today!

Play the freaking kids. Stop with the damn small lineups. It didn't work 3 games ago when it blew the game, it didn't work 2 games ago when it blew the game, and it gave NOLA all they needed to make a 15-3 run or something ridiculous like that last night. Stop putting Deng and Noc @ PF and SF down the stretch. And stop benching Tyrus in the 2nd half please!

The Nets are right now in 9th place in the East. They've got a full 2 games on us, with Atlanta a half game in front of them for the 8th spot. We're a half game ahead of the Pacers. If the Bulls lose this game, they'll be 3+ games out and tied with the Pacers with 2 other teams in front of them. The Pacers play the Bobcats tomorrow, at home, which gives them a good shot at a win. The Bulls get the Spurs later this week, and the Nets play the Hawks later this week. In other words, if the Bulls don't win this game, the Spurs may well feast on them later this week (Even though SA has been struggling lately), and that could well finally put the playoff talk to rest.
Balta1701-B
Great, the no PF lineup makes its first appearance tonight in the first quarter.
MB33
big lead but i wont be surprise if they lose this one
Chicago Bulls Franchise
too good to be true
SoxFan1
Looks like we'll finally be able to hold off an opponent in the 4th quarter...maybe even outscore them.
SoxFan1
We seal the victory, 112-96. Gooden with another double-double, Deng with 20 and 9, Hinrich eith 14 and 8, and Gordon drops 17. Wish Noah would have gotten some more minutes.
dasox24
Gooden has been flat-out great for us so far. Will this keep up? I sure hope so.

Oh, and is it any surprise that Nocioni took 10 shots in 10 minutes? Not to me. Get him outta here...
Chicago Bulls Franchise
QUOTE (dasox24 @ Mar 19 2008, 12:25 AM) *
Gooden has been flat-out great for us so far. Will this keep up? I sure hope so.

Oh, and is it any surprise that Nocioni took 10 shots in 10 minutes? Not to me. Get him outta here...

I'm actually surprised he didn't take an 11th one..
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.