Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Bulls vs Indiana
TalkBulls Forums > Nothing But Net > Bulls Talk
TeaLeafReaderII
Just in case anyone isn't watching the tourney. I don't plan to watch this game huh.gif
TeaLeafReaderII
Stanford/Marquette was awesome... Brook and even Robin Lopez would look great on the Bulls.
TeaLeafReaderII
Great end to the half. Deng is playing with a lot of passion. Tyrus was looking good, until he let his guy take two open threes... then Boylan benched him. I don't think we will be seeing him in the second half... Joakim isn't getting many minutes. Gooden is hitting the boards hard, but looks tired on defense and offense.

Jim Boylan is still a bad coach in case anyone was wondering.
TeaLeafReaderII
Great end to the half. Deng is playing with a lot of passion. Tyrus was looking good, until he let his guy take two open threes... then Boylan benched him. I don't think we will be seeing him in the second half... Joakim isn't getting many minutes. Gooden is hitting the boards hard, but looks tired on defense and offense.

Jim Boylan is still a bad coach in case anyone was wondering.
TeaLeafReaderII
Oh and I guess Noc was sent to the locker room for jawing at Boylan after a quick hook. Must have happened during the Stanford game because I didn't see it.
ZoomSlowik
I wasn't watching (busy seeing if my bracket goes up in flames with UCLA), but the Bulls blew another one in the 4th. When did our perimeter defense go to spiff? Pacers were 13-26 from behind the arc, that's a killer.
DutheDoduhon21
i was watching march madness and doing easter eggs, didnt see much, im glad because they blew it again.
Chicago Bulls Franchise
Good, we lost and the Pacers are behind us right now, lets hope they keep winning and we keep losing!
Balta1701-B
I flipped in to this game with about 5 minutes or so on the clock and the Bulls with a narrow lead. I started counting players. Noah, Hughes...Deng...Hinrich...Gordon.

Wait, I says to myself I says...that's 3 guards, 1 small forward and one center. That's too big of a lineup. Something's off, Gooden must be in foul trouble or hurt. Otherwise, there's no way Noah would be in, he's actually able to rebound, and the last thing we want to do in the 4th quarter is Rebound. Saw Noah grab an O-board and lay one in right around then. And the announcers noted that Noah had a solid game, 10 points in the Third. I figured there was no way this could last. Rebounding down the stretch is the best way to lose a game! You want every possession to be one and out.

Sure enough, Gooden had 5 fouls. A moment later, he came back in the game, to shrink our lineup more. I swear I can't imagine a team that runs with a smaller average lineup than the one Boylan does down the stretch to make sure that we lose these games.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.