Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: noc gets into it with boylan
TalkBulls Forums > Nothing But Net > Bulls Talk
DutheDoduhon21
Nocioni curses at Bulls coach
Posted: Sunday March 23, 2008 08:49AM ET
Andres Nocioni got into a heated, expletive-filled confrontation with Bulls coach Jim Boylan and was sent to the locker room and was expelled for the rest of the game. Nocioni, who was yanked in the second quarter after a brief three-minute stretch in which he hit his only shot, departed with much less enthusiasm than he did in the game. At that point, in an even, back-and-forth first half with the Bulls playing well, Nocioni apparently cursed at Boylan and kicked a towel, was sent from the bench to the locker room and engaged in a halftime shouting encounter.

its getting a little out of hand. boylan has no control.
Balta1701-B
My word. It just keeps coming.
Chicago Bulls Franchise
This is hilarious, they need to get rid of this entire coaching staff, and I would love it if somehow Reinsdorf would resign because he doesn't care about the Bulls, just the money he's raking in as evidence to raising the ticket prices 30% for next season even though we sucked hardcore.
Steve9347
This coaching staff needs to be overhauled. The inmates are definitely running the asylum right now. This team is such a joke... PLEASE KEEP LOSING.
eddog2
QUOTE (steve9347 @ Mar 24 2008, 01:08 PM) *
This coaching staff needs to be overhauled. The inmates are definitely running the asylum right now. This team is such a joke... PLEASE KEEP LOSING.

maybe there is a reason they are running an asylum. Maybe it's because the coaching staff blows. The players want to win and want to know what their role is on the team. You can't start a player one day bench him the next. Start a player and then not play him in the 4th quarter. Have a 3 or 4 guard lineup. All that spiff has gotten old. When Nocioni argues with a coach that's serious. He's not the type to do that.

Nocioni plays hard and I'm sure being yanked by Boylan pissed him off. The same as it has for Duhon. But Nocioni deserves more PT than Duhon. Paxson should have resigned Gordon and Deng before the season. Everybody would have been more happy and the team might actually have played like a team instead of a bunch of playground ballers.

It's not to late for the Bulls and the players they have to figure it out but this coaching staff definitely needs to go.

As for Jerry, he should definitely give up his rights to the Bulls. We need an owner who is willing to spend money. We need a good coaching staff and we need to be willing to spend money in free agency. We raised ticket prices 30%. Why? So we can justify signing Deng and Gordon? That's BS. We are in one of the 3 biggest markets in the NBA and we have spent less money than half the league since Jordan left. It's garbage.
Balta1701-B
Andres Nocioni and Jim Boylan literally kissed and made up Monday, with the Bulls' interim coach hamming it up for the TV cameras and kissing the forward he fined on the head as Nocioni addressed the media.

The Bulls fined Nocioni an undisclosed amount on Monday for berating Boylan after he got pulled from a short stint in Saturday's home loss to the Pacers. Nocioni apologized without taking questions Saturday night but sat for a lengthy interview session on Monday and reiterated his regret for his uncharacteristic team-destructive outburst.

"I'm frustrated with myself right now and I'm frustrated with everything," Nocioni said. "When something's not going the right direction, you want it go the right direction and it's difficult. I think I'm not playing my minutes because I'm not playing well.

When I go to the game, I'm not bringing my energy and I'm not playing like the way I used to play. I don't know why. I don't have any explanation for it."
Link.

Noah goes after a coach: 2 game suspension.
Nocioni goes after a coach: undisclosed fine.

Anyone else having no trouble at all figuring out why this coaching staff is having difficulty with its players?
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.