Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Hawks @ Bulls, 3/25/08
TalkBulls Forums > Nothing But Net > Bulls Talk
Balta1701-B
Only in the Eastern conference could one point at this game and say "Last chance" for the Bulls. 3 games behind the Hawks with 3 teams between them and the 8th slot and 12 left to play after tonight.

Lose this game and it's pretty much over.

Play the kids. They're tall. Play them. Tallness is better than what we've been trying.
Chicago Bulls Franchise
Hmm, I was planned to go to this game with my uncle and cousin but we have a baseball game today, and the tickets were $500's each so they were suppose to be front row I guess.. But, I guess it doesn't matter atm because the person that was suppose to be giving us the tickets lost them! Can you believe that? I feel so bad.
Cowch
It's tough to root against your team, but I'm tired of thinking maybe they'd surprise in the playoffs. I can't believe they're even IN the hunt. Idc if they win or lose tonight really.
Chicago Bulls Franchise
QUOTE (Cowch @ Mar 25 2008, 07:15 PM) *
It's tough to root against your team, but I'm tired of thinking maybe they'd surprise in the playoffs. I can't believe they're even IN the hunt. Idc if they win or lose tonight really.

It really is embarrassing if you think about it. A terrible team like ours that is still somewhat in the hunt is embarrassing to the Eastern Conference.
Balta1701-B
Bulls put together a solid 3rd quarter.

4th quarter starts...Boylan goes to his Gooden at Center, no PF lineup, and immediately the Hawks make a run and it's down to a 5 point lead.

I love Boylan. He's helping our draft pick so much.
dasox24
You know it's a bad season when you start caring more about how individual players are playing than the team as a whole... That's how I feel I've become with Gooden. I look at the box score every night to see how he did before I look at anyone else, and it looks like tonight he had himself another big game.
Chicago Bulls Franchise
QUOTE (dasox24 @ Mar 26 2008, 12:51 AM) *
You know it's a bad season when you start caring more about how individual players are playing than the team as a whole... That's how I feel I've become with Gooden. I look at the box score every night to see how he did before I look at anyone else, and it looks like tonight he had himself another big game.

Lol your so right, I do the same thing. I have about 4 players that I look at for their stats and they are Tyrus, Gooden, Thabo, and Noah, anybody else I don't pay that much attention too.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.