Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Bulls @ 76ers, 3/26/08
TalkBulls Forums > Nothing But Net > Bulls Talk
Balta1701-B
2nd game of 4 in 5 days. Already down 7 early.

Play the kids.
Cowch
I didn't even know they were playing a game tonight. Not that I watched it, but it doesn't seem like it was a BAD game, they just got beat. Oh well. If they make the playoffs, I'll be happy; if they don't, I won't be unhappy. Win-win situation. biggrin.gif
madisonsmadhouse
QUOTE (Cowch @ Mar 26 2008, 10:19 PM) *
I didn't even know they were playing a game tonight. Not that I watched it, but it doesn't seem like it was a BAD game, they just got beat. Oh well. If they make the playoffs, I'll be happy; if they don't, I won't be unhappy. Win-win situation. biggrin.gif

They didnt' seem to know they were playing a game last night either...
Balta1701-B
Drew Gooden: Remember all that smack Gooden was talking after Tuesday night's 31-point, 16-rebound performance against the Hawks? Well, here's a sample: "I don't want to sound cocky, but I think I possess everything. I feel like I can pass, block shots, play great defense, play help defense, shoot threes. I believe that I can do it all.'' He also hinted that LeBron James had been holding him back in Cleveland. Well, one night later, Mr. "I can do it all" didn't do much of anything, scoring 2 points (0-for-5), grabbing 8 rebounds, and committing 3 turnovers against the 76ers. And that thud you just heard was Gooden crashing back down to earth.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.