Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Bulls @ Hawks, 3/28/08
TalkBulls Forums > Nothing But Net > Bulls Talk
Balta1701-B
Bulls are 3 games back of the Hawks for the 8th spot. A win tonight at least gives the Bulls an outside chance if they could ever figure out what the phrase "Winning streak" means. Teams 9 and 10, the Nets and the Pacers, play each other tonight, so a win by the Bulls guarantees they pick up ground on one of them. On the other side, the Bulls are a half game behind the Pacers and 2 games ahead of the Bobcats, who play @ Seattle tonight and so might have a shot at picking up a game on the Bulls should Chicago lose again.

Play the kids.
Balta1701-B
Why is it I flipped over to the NBA.com tab, saw the Bulls were down 14-4 early, and figured "I'll bet you when I go to this game Boylan is running with his no Pf lineup again".

Sure enough, Deng, Hinrich, Noc, Gordon, and Gooden. And while typing this post it went to 19-6. Small lineup DOMINATION!
Balta1701-B
Bulls lose, narrowly. Putting us 4 games out of a playoff spot with 10 to play.

Give me the draft pick.

Some absolutely remarkable +/- numbers today. Between the starters and the bench.

Gooden -14
Deng -6
Noah -7
Hinrich -9
Hughes -17
Gordon +19
Thabo +7
Noc +5
Tyrus -6
Duhon +5
Gray +8

The only guy on the bench with a negative +/- number was Tyrus, who got a whopping 3 minutes.

Clearly, the solution is to play the starters more. It's the only way we'll get a better pick.
Chicago Bulls Franchise
I really don't know why they just don't throw Tyrus out there for the last few games and let him play. Nocioni can get away with murder and still keep his spot in the rotation. God I can't wait till he's gone!
DutheDoduhon21
gordon was clutch in the 4th all the way through and then when it gets to the final shot he always misses, yet we continiue to give it to him, why??? good to see duhon finally get some minutes, its funny how when he comes into the game the team gets going, was kirk on the dog house or something? didnt really see him in the 2nd half.
mmmmmbeeer
Took my boys to see the game tonight...got there late, looked at the scoreboard, 19-6 mecry.gif

Bulls made a run at it but I gotta question Boylan. They worked hard to get the deficit down to 3 in the closing minutes and there is still a lineup of Gray, Sef, BG, Noc, and Du in the game to finish it out against the Hawks starters. Where the hell are Gooden, Luol, Hughes? Really disappointing.
MB33
Boylan is gone after this season.Play tyrus thabo and the youngins 35min a game for the last 10 games because they are not making it to the playoffs.
Steve9347
More losses = better lottery %.

Keep it up Srubbabulls.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.