Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: farmer option
TalkBulls Forums > Nothing But Net > Bulls Talk
bulls91
he could be another good draft pick for our second one if we need a guard i still think that two post players would be better. huh.gif

also he is from a winning organization with UCLA even tough they lost.
Chisoxfn
QUOTE (bulls91 @ Apr 23 2006, 09:16 AM)
he could be another good draft pick for our second one if we need a guard i still think that two post players would be better. huh.gif

also he is from a winning organization with UCLA even tough they lost.

I agree. I actually like both Affalo and Farmar and both should be there when we pick. The big thing I like about them is they are coming from a system where defense and fundementals are stressed (Howland is to the college ranks as Skiles is to the pro ranks; ie no showboating, strong defense, good fundementals).

Both Farmar and Affalo could turn into pretty solid SG's and play good defense. They would have to improve offensively but I think both have the early makings of good shots and would be nice fits.
WHarris1
I do not want another small guard like Farmar
bulls91
QUOTE (WHarris1 @ Apr 23 2006, 03:47 PM)
I do not want another small guard like Farmar

i know i was just listing names that could be there when we pick for our first round pick.
ZoomSlowik
Farmar doesn't really make any sense for us. He's another PG, which we don't need that much. He's not a great shooter, and his strengths are penetration and passing. Plus, he's listed at 6'2", 180 pounds. That is not a 2 guard.
madisonsmadhouse
They would fit the backround Pax/Skiles look for, but they want some size this off season. Especially with drawing the Heat for the playoffs, the Bulls lack of size is woefully evident.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.