Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Bulls @ Cavs, 4/3/08
TalkBulls Forums > Nothing But Net > Bulls Talk
Balta1701-B
Somehow, I think Boylan's going to look at the box score from the last game and think "Oh, Tyrus has had enough playing time for this month".

Play the kids. It can't hurt at this point.
Balta1701-B
Bulls start off with a small lead. Deng making his shots, Tyrus with 5 rebounds and a couple blocks in the first
Chicago Bulls Franchise
Deng, Hughes, and Tyrus are all playing well but were still losing so thats good.
Balta1701-B
I don't like winning games.
SoxFan1
I missed the game, but saw the box score. Apparently Tyrus played well, but only had 2 points and 7 boards in 25 minutes. Can someone elaborate?
Balta1701-B
QUOTE (SoxFan1 @ Apr 3 2008, 09:07 PM) *
I missed the game, but saw the box score. Apparently Tyrus played well, but only had 2 points and 7 boards in 25 minutes. Can someone elaborate?

Was effective but people were hitting their outside shots so he didn't really get a lot of chances. And of course, Boylan pulled him for most of the 2nd half and went with his small lineup for the 4th. It actually won a game for once. Somehow, I think that relates to Ben Wallace.
Chicago Bulls Franchise
QUOTE (Balta1701-B @ Apr 4 2008, 12:15 PM) *
Was effective but people were hitting their outside shots so he didn't really get a lot of chances. And of course, Boylan pulled him for most of the 2nd half and went with his small lineup for the 4th. It actually won a game for once. Somehow, I think that relates to Ben Wallace.

yeah big Ben missed a dunk with 1:30 left to go in the game that woulda put them up by Four I think.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.