Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Bulls @ Heat, 4/8/08
TalkBulls Forums > Nothing But Net > Bulls Talk
Balta1701-B
I'll be hopefully at a talk by Stephen Hawking when this game starts. Somehow, I think that'll excite me more.

Play the Kids. Unfortunately, this game will probably wind up being a win.
Balta1701-B
About a month or so ago, I'd have been pretty darn embarrassed to be losing to the Heat.

But Hell, the Bobcats won tonight. Double-Double for Noah, Good shooting game for Deng, poor shooting game but lots of minutes and decent Rebounds and +/- for Tyrus, but I'm fairly happy for the loss.
ZoomSlowik
When Ben Wallace put up that line most of the year we heard about how awful he is and how we need to play the kids more.

At least the contract is gone I guess...
SoxFan1
QUOTE (ZoomSlowik @ Apr 8 2008, 09:23 PM) *
When Ben Wallace put up that line most of the year we heard about how awful he is and how we need to play the kids more.

Balta1701-B
QUOTE (ZoomSlowik @ Apr 8 2008, 07:23 PM) *

If I really cared about this game at all, I'd admit you're right. I'm just glad they're giving the kids minutes. And that we lost. We are now tied with Charlotte in the win column.
ZoomSlowik
QUOTE (Balta1701-B @ Apr 8 2008, 10:57 PM) *
If I really cared about this game at all, I'd admit you're right. I'm just glad they're giving the kids minutes. And that we lost. We are now tied with Charlotte in the win column.

Yeah, at this point there is no real point in playing guys like Gooden or Hughes that are under contract next year and you already know what they can do. It is kind of embarassing to lose to that awful Heat roster they threw out there though. I have no idea how you lose to them but beat Cleveland.
Chicago Bulls Franchise
This summer is going to be very important for John Paxson and the Bulls. Its quite obvious there will be a trade or two made and then you have the Gordon and Deng situation, what do you do with them? I don't know how many quality free agents that will help us get far in the postseason so its mostly up to the players to get in the gym and work on their games; I'm talking about our younger guys like Tyrus, Thabo and Joakim. You know, it would really be nice to see one of John Paxson's draft picks turn out and become a legit "Star" in the NBA. I know its not an everyday occurrence that you see alot but you look at any team in the league and most of them have atleast that one "Star" that you can count on to produce every night. Maybe I'm asking for too much but as a fan, I'm fed up with the way this team has played this whole year and I can't put up with their pitiful efforts next season. Something must be done.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.