Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Cavs @ Bulls, 4/11/08
TalkBulls Forums > Nothing But Net > Bulls Talk
Balta1701-B
Sign. Another day, another game. Can this end already?

Although it's always nice to beat Ben Wallace, no more wins please. We've tied the Bobcats in that column.

Play the kids.
DutheDoduhon21
i want to see if the UC will boo wallace.
Balta1701-B
Lebron put up 28 in the first half. Man we're screwed.

And By screwed, I mean somehow we're up 17 at the end of the 3rd. TT with a double double already, 16 points, Noah 1 rebound shy of a double double, Deng with 21. So far.
Balta1701-B
Small lineup to start the 4th, and the Cavs immediately grab a few points back.

Keep the small lineup in!
Balta1701-B
Bulls win, trying to knock the Cavs back in to the 5 spot but also moving ahead of the Bobcats in the draft order. Dah, I'll take these numbers:

21 points for Deng
20 points, 14 boards on 9/16 shooting for Tyrus.
17/11 for Noah.

All 3 of those guys had a bit of foul trouble (seems like that's just the way the game was called)...but I'll say again, our needs for next season are not on the front line.
Chicago Bulls Franchise
I would say (And I only got to see the second half of the game) that this was the most exciting Bulls game all season. So many dunks by our young guys, it was crazy, I loved it!
ZoomSlowik
The Cavs are utter garbage outside of Lebron.
DutheDoduhon21
good game. loved the energy and exitement they played with. tyrus and noah were great, and Lu was hitting 3's, thats rare. the crowd was really into it too, it was like a playoff atmosphere almost.
Balta1701-B
Tyrus Thomas, challenged sharply by assistant coach Pete Myers in the pregame shootaround, notched his sixth double-double (20 points and 14 rebounds). Rookie center Joakim Noah also had a double-double (17 points and 11 rebounds). Forward Luol Deng led the Bulls with 21 points.
Interesting little quote there appearing in both the ST and Trib.
MB33
great game for those two young kids
DutheDoduhon21
QUOTE (Balta1701-B @ Apr 12 2008, 06:00 PM) *
Interesting little quote there appearing in both the ST and Trib.

thats funny because when i saw the way tyrus was playing my initial thought was wow someone lit a fire under him or challenged him. he played really well, especially loved his energy...if he would just play like that every night.
Chicago Bulls Franchise
I haven't seen Tyrus snarl like that since last year when he dunked over Rasual Butler.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.