Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Bulls @ Bucks, 4/14/08
TalkBulls Forums > Nothing But Net > Bulls Talk
Balta1701-B
The Bulls and Bobcats are tied in the win and loss columns right now. They play @ New Jersey and then home vs. Philly tomorrow and Wednesday, the Bulls play @ the Bucks tonight and home against Toronto on Thurs. Depending on who rests whom and who's actually playing for what, this is the easiest opponent out of those 4, and the only one with a worse record than either the Bulls or Bobcats.

So, tonight, don't just play the kids. They're too talented. I want to see a lineup of Duhon, Simmons, Brown, Gray, and Nocioni. For the whole damn game. And I don't even care if that lineup makes sense. PLAY TO LOSE. Just one game.
TeaLeafReaderII
QUOTE (Balta1701-B @ Apr 14 2008, 01:03 PM) *
The Bulls and Bobcats are tied in the win and loss columns right now. They play @ New Jersey and then home vs. Philly tomorrow and Wednesday, the Bulls play @ the Bucks tonight and home against Toronto on Thurs. Depending on who rests whom and who's actually playing for what, this is the easiest opponent out of those 4, and the only one with a worse record than either the Bulls or Bobcats.

So, tonight, don't just play the kids. They're too talented. I want to see a lineup of Duhon, Simmons, Brown, Gray, and Nocioni. For the whole damn game. And I don't even care if that lineup makes sense. PLAY TO LOSE. Just one game.

bwah!!! The crazy duhon game is tonight!
TeaLeafReaderII
when I saw Du hit the two threes in a row, I immidiately turned to my friend and bet him that Duhon would end with more 28 points. I'm feeling pretty good about it so far. You cannot stop the crazy duhon game. Good by #8 pick!
DutheDoduhon21
i was in shock when du dunked, as were all of the players. good games by gordon and lu. i dont care what anyone says im not going to root for them to lose just so we can move up 1 spot in the draft.
BigEdWalsh
Good lord! What happened? I wanted a loss tonight, we probably all did and the Bulls go nuts. Go figure. banghead.gif
TeaLeafReaderII
Duhon has 10 assists and leads the team in scoring with 15 at the half. Boylan proceeds to bench until the last 8 minutes of the game. I don't know what Boylan is doing, but he isn't trying to win games.
DutheDoduhon21
Milwaukee Bucks guard Royal Ivey was suspended for three games Wednesday for punching Chicago Bulls center Aaron Gray in Monday’s contest.

The incident occurred with 10:48 remaining in the second quarter of Milwaukee’s 151-135 loss to Chicago.

Ivey will serve the first game of his suspension Wednesday when Milwaukee visits Minnesota. The remainder of his suspension will be served during the first two regular-season games next season.

The four-year pro was averaging 5.6 points and 2.1 assists per game for the Bucks this season.

cant believe i missed gray getting punched in the face, was it a real punch?
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.