Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Charles Barkley Can Suck my....
TalkBulls Forums > Nothing But Net > Bulls Talk
B-4-Bulls
If ne one was watching on TNT, Charles was going over on what matchups he think will be tough series, and he said, "If ne one can avoid Detroit or Sanantonio then they have a chance at making the Conference finals" and then he went on to say quickly, "I think Miami will win easily, it wont be tough for them" WTF? DID HE JUST SEE THE GAME LAST NIGHT!! The Bulls almost beat them at home!! My God, my hate for Barkley just grew to a new level, I hate that man with a passion. If he cant see how this series will be a "Tough" one for Miami then he is on crack.

Did ne one else catch this? mad.gif
SoxFan1
No, and I could care less. That is his opinion. You disagree with him, let it go.
B-4-Bulls
QUOTE (SoxFan1 @ Apr 23 2006, 04:31 PM)
No, and I could care less. That is his opinion. You disagree with him, let it go.

Ya but the fact that he didnt even acknowledge the series is ridiculous. And he ALWAYS does this with the Bulls. Every TNT game that we were on Especially against the Cavs he said it wouldnt be close. He pisses me off all the time. Even Kenny Smith said to him, "Come on Chuck, didnt you see how the Bulls played last night". I hate him, im srry, I just freaking hate his guts. headbang.gif
BuLLzDoMaIn
Charles just always hates on the bulls . its nothing new.
Cute Little Bulls Fan
Barkley is very opinionated, just tune him out..Scottie Pippen believes the Bulls can take Miami, I'd trust Pippens instinct before Barkley's lol.
BuLLzDoMaIn
^^ even mark jackson is goin with the bulls
bulls91
QUOTE (BuLLzDoMaIn @ Apr 23 2006, 05:35 PM)

i always wondered why does he hate the bulls so muck and he also player for them in his carrer? huh.gif
BV1998
QUOTE (bulls91 @ Apr 23 2006, 05:49 PM)
i always wondered why does he hate the bulls so muck and he also player for them in his carrer? huh.gif

most likely because he feels the Bulls cost him his chance to win a championship, or maybe because the Bulls have 6 championships to his 0.
madisonsmadhouse
Barkley is Barkley. They pay him to say different stuff than everyone else. Don't lose any sleep over it.
The Dude Abides
QUOTE (BuLLzDoMaIn @ Apr 23 2006, 05:35 PM)

it's because we took his only chance at a championship away from him.
chair.gif
Giant Killer
During halftime of the 2nd game Barkley said Noc was a good all-around player.

He also said that someone needed to give him a "pop" and let him know that they won't take shyt from him.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.