Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: One Candidate Down
TalkBulls Forums > Nothing But Net > Bulls Talk
SoxFan1
Larry Brown was named head coach of the Bobcats today.
Balta1701-B
Yay.

The last 2 years now, the Bobcats have managed to lose a game just enough to hurt the Bulls in the draft. This year they finished 1 game ahead of us in the loss column, last year they lost to the Knicks to rob the Bulls of the spot in the lottery that drew Oden.

Pax screws up the coaching search again and maybe at least Charlotte will be done screwing us over in the draft.
Chisoxfn
This was one name I didn't want to see even associated with the Bulls. Glad MJ got him becuase I do think he'll have a positive impact on the Bobcats franchise. Brown has proven time and time again that he can get a turnaround started and get a franchise headed in the right direction. However, I don't think the Bulls are in that drastic need of a turnaround, more just a more minor adjustment to get things headed back in the right direction. I really consider the 07/08 season a blip in the radar and I think the hiring of D'Antoni will be very beneficial for both Mike and the Bulls (if it gets done).
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.