Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Who you guys pulling for the rest of the way...
TalkBulls Forums > Nothing But Net > Bulls Talk
Wanne
I'm havin a tough time choosing between the Jazz and Hornets. Kinda pullin for the Hornets a little more They're fun to watch. Only thing I like about the Jazz is Deron. Besides my Illini bias...the dude's AWESOME! Hell...I'd like to see the Hawks knock off the C's on Sunday night...then read Simmons cry for a month about it.
Chicago Bulls Franchise
haa, I have the exact same approach but I chose New Orleans because they also have Tyson Chandler. Chris Paul is flat out amazing with the ball. Deron Williams is the better passer and shooter but Paul is probably the better driver and defender. I'm hoping both will get really far because I'd love to see them play each other if things could work out that way.
eddog2
As soon as the Rockets went out (which was going to happen in round 1 or 2) I started rooting for the Hornets. I love Paul (there's no reason not to). He should have been the MVP. Of course I also love Chandler. I want the Lakers to win so that Paul can dominate the Purple and Gold. The Hornets lost to the Jazz 3 our of 4 times this year. They just don't match up well. Paul had 3 of his worst performances of the year b/c Deron Williams is a big physical guard that does a good job of defending him. I'd much rather see the battle of the 2 MVP candidates so they could battle it out instead of a Paul/Williams matchup. We can save that for future years.

From the East, I want to see the Hawks win (but it's not that likely) or the Magic. I used to want KG to win a title but the more I watch the Celtics play the more I want to root against them. And you'll never see me rooting for the Pistons (although I did root for them against the Lakers a few years back). All in all, I just don't want to see the Spurs win another title.
DutheDoduhon21
in the west im going for the hornets becasue of tyson and pargo, and they are really fun to watch. in the east(ill probably take heat for this) im going for the cavs becuase of lebron and delonte west is one of my favorite players. i know they are our rival but because of that i think i have more respect for them.
did anyone see this by the way our boy pargo gets flipped by kidd
dasox24
Definitely rooting for the Jazz b/c of Deron
Steve9347
Charlotte/New Orleans/Oklahoma City Hornets!
TeaLeafReaderII
Nawlans... that team is so much fun to watch that they are making Spurs games bearable.
Chisoxfn
For me it is definately the Hornets. I have become enamored with Chris Paul and I was always a Tyson Chandler fan, plus there are a cool story (no one expected them to be here). If it weren't them, I wouldn't mind the Lakers. Typically I'm a Laker hater but I'm a massive Kobe Bryant fan and have just been downright impressed with the way the Lakers play basketball (There really isn't anyone on the team that I hate).
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.