Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Luke Speaks
TalkBulls Forums > Nothing But Net > Bulls Talk
madisonsmadhouse
From today's Trib

Luke Schenscher, who has played sparingly, will get another 10-day contract Wednesday. Asked what he was doing well so far, Schenscher deadpanned: "I guess cheering well on the bench." …
Balta1701-B
QUOTE (southsider2k5 @ Mar 15 2006, 10:09 AM)
From today's Trib

Didn't he have like 10 points last night? His name was actually listed on ESPNews where they list like 5 guys from each team, and I immediately thought "Who the Hell is that?"
madisonsmadhouse
QUOTE (Balta1701-B @ Mar 15 2006, 12:20 PM)
Didn't he have like 10 points last night? His name was actually listed on ESPNews where they list like 5 guys from each team, and I immediately thought "Who the Hell is that?"

Luke meet the Blazers defense... spiff I guess the Trail Blazers would have to meet defense first right? bang.gif

The 4th quarter was complete garbage time. It looked more like the tryouts for Bobby Knight's tryout reality show than an NBA game.
bulls91
QUOTE (southsider2k5 @ Mar 15 2006, 12:27 PM)
Luke meet the Blazers defense... spiff I guess the Trail Blazers would have to meet defense first right? bang.gif

The 4th quarter was complete garbage time. It looked more like the tryouts for Bobby Knight's tryout reality show than an NBA game.

i like tis guy he has lots of potential and he is young so we can teach a new dog new tricks. Luke Schenscher will not be the next yao but with the right training he will be close he has a good hook, jump shot, also has some bulk to him which chandler will never get.
WHarris1
QUOTE (bulls91 @ Mar 19 2006, 11:12 AM)
i like tis guy he has lots of potential and he is young so we can teach a new dog new tricks. Luke Schenscher will not be the next yao but with the right training he will be close he has a good hook, jump shot, also has some bulk to him which chandler will never get.

Too bad he is completely afraid of contact and plays ridiculously soft.
madisonsmadhouse
QUOTE (bulls91 @ Mar 19 2006, 11:12 AM)

Luke Schescher is just English for Dalibar Balragic.
soxfan101
anyone watch him run from 1 side of the court to the other is hilarious
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.